** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Interesting, a few have said that about that once the team settles into it.

Has anyone else found this? At home I found the tactic excellent, I've now taken 39 points from 42 games. Only defeat was to Arsenal who, even in 2013, seem amazingly good (they have only dropped 8 points in 27 games (4 draws)).

Anyway v6 had me struggling away from home so I had stopped using it by December. I have been messing about with it to create an away tactic. Basically it's just a little more defensive. I've won four away games in a row with it. Make that five, just won at Benfica.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second season didnt gone so well :\

Many players want to go to bigger clubs, and are unhappy. It caused a bad harmony to the team, and exibitions were coming worse and worse. Now almost all have morale lower then Ok, and almost dont win any game :'(

You will notice a difference with 9.3 Tobus.

Yeah, I though there was something wrong because my team wasn't that bad but they wouldn't perform.

starting fresh with Fulham (me and my friend have a challenge).

I'll keep you updated on how they get along.

Thanks Tyler!

Second season didnt gone so well :\

Many players want to go to bigger clubs, and are unhappy. It caused a bad harmony to the team, and exibitions were coming worse and worse. Now almost all have morale lower then Ok, and almost dont win any game :'(

Shame about that Costa. Any team regardless of tactic needs morale to play well. Try offering new contracts, praise in media and follow the guide about team talks. Hope you get a lift from this.

You've got the right idea there Mike. Well done with the transfers especially mate. Look forward to hearing you're progress. Thanks.

Thanks mate - I simply followed your guide on stats in you OP.

I figured following exactly what you state then realistically it should give me every chance of success.

I think when you get people saying that it isn't working it may be a case of the players not having the right stats.

For example: I sold Martins for 6mill, which is an exceptionally low price for him, but I wasn't bothered because he had very little matching stats for your recommendations for a forward - his technique and first touch are poor so he was never going to play, besides - it funded for other options.

I'm comfortable with the first 11, as they all have the right stats - but didn't expect to be top after 5 games.

Update: Before work this morning I slipped a quick game in and beat Wigan 3-2 away... coming back from 2-1 down. Excellent.

As long as you have the right players, and keep on top of the teamtalks in the OP - things will happen.

Has anyone else found this? At home I found the tactic excellent, I've now taken 39 points from 42 games. Only defeat was to Arsenal who, even in 2013, seem amazingly good (they have only dropped 8 points in 27 games (4 draws)).

Anyway v6 had me struggling away from home so I had stopped using it by December. I have been messing about with it to create an away tactic. Basically it's just a little more defensive. I've won four away games in a row with it. Make that five, just won at Benfica.

you need to persist with the tactic away from home as well. I did and now i've finally seeing the benefits. Just be patient.

I'm Arsenal and struggling with a lot of injuries. Mainly matchinjuries... (Eduardo, Rosicky), van Persie, Adebayor, Vela, Arshavin, Walcott and Denilson are all injured for a decent amout of time... Any tips on that?

Results so far: PRM 24 matches, won 14, draw 9, lost 1. So I expected more from this tactic but with all those injuries I think it's ok since my best players are either injured or not in good condition to start a game :(

Just wanted to put a post up to say thanks for this formation - been great for a Juventus game I've played - first 3 seasons I won Serie A & League Cup - Champions league has elluded me every time so far, but one of these years... ;) Randomly inspired signing for me was Ashley Young - man's an assist god!

For everyone that is having trouble with this tactic, you are mistaken.

I started using it with Derby struggling for any points, i used this and managed to scrape enough points to stay up, then with tylers help for signings with the tactic i am currently first in the premiership. When you have the players for this tactic and give it time it is fantastic.

Any chance you could make a tactic for use just in away games?

It's really costing me not getting wins away. Last season at home I won 17 drew 1 in the league.

This season having played 2 away games I've already lost 2-1 to blackburn.

It's really costing me not getting wins away. Last season at home I won 17 drew 1 in the league.

I'm working on an 'away' tactic at the moment for those who want good away results. Hopefully be out in the next 2-3 days.

I'm working on an 'away' tactic at the moment for those who want good away results. Hopefully be out in the next 2-3 days.

You work a lot on this tatics. We should all be thanking you brother. That's really good news.

Hello tylerbode.I just thought i would update you on my game.As i said before i am playing as Northampton,3rd season in the championship.I have used v6 all season,home and away.media prediction 12th.Again i have very little money to spend,and my squad is full of free signings.I am currently 2nd,Played 32/Home Won 11/drawn 5/lost 1/GF 31/GA11.Away Won 9/Drawn 3/Lost 3/GF 22/GA11/Points 68.I also managed to reach the semi-final of the league cup losing 6-4 on agg to spurs,and knocking out man city on the way.The only time i ever change anything is if i am winning by 1 goal and the ai changes to 4-2-4, i have a shut up shop tactic of my own.Also if i need a late goal i have my own ultra attack tactic.As you can see this tactic has been very effective with a lesser team.Hopefuly i will gain promotion and will keep you updated.Cheers

Hi people. Thankyou for the continual feedback. I've ran an experiment for people struggling in away matches. I replayed the same away match 10 times. I was underdogs of 10/1. First 5 matches with no teamtalks at all: 2 draws and 3 lost. Next 5 matches I followed my OP instructions, saying 'Wish Luck' at start of match and 'nothing' at half-time: 2 draws and 3 wins.

What are people saying in teamtalks. This should affect performance and results.

Hello tylerbode.I just thought i would update you on my game.As i said before i am playing as Northampton,3rd season in the championship.I have used v6 all season,home and away.media prediction 12th.Again i have very little money to spend,and my squad is full of free signings.I am currently 2nd,Played 32/Home Won 11/drawn 5/lost 1/GF 31/GA11.Away Won 9/Drawn 3/Lost 3/GF 22/GA11/Points 68.I also managed to reach the semi-final of the league cup losing 6-4 on agg to spurs,and knocking out man city on the way.The only time i ever change anything is if i am winning by 1 goal and the ai changes to 4-2-4, i have a shut up shop tactic of my own.Also if i need a late goal i have my own ultra attack tactic.As you can see this tactic has been very effective with a lesser team.Hopefuly i will gain promotion and will keep you updated.Cheers

Great results for a smaller team Ryder. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get to the Prem.

Great results for a smaller team Ryder. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get to the Prem.

I dont know if this is any help,but especialy away from home,if a player has a rating below 6.4 and has come under critisism from my assistant ,i tend to tell them i am dissapointed.Quite a lot of the time it fires up them and turns there performances round.If there is no improvement by the 60th min,i will then sub them.

Hi people. Thankyou for the continual feedback. I've ran an experiment for people struggling in away matches. I replayed the same away match 10 times. I was underdogs of 10/1. First 5 matches with no teamtalks at all: 2 draws and 3 lost. Next 5 matches I followed my OP instructions, saying 'Wish Luck' at start of match and 'nothing' at half-time: 2 draws and 3 wins.

What are people saying in teamtalks. This should affect performance and results.

So u did 'wish luck' at start and 'nothing' at half-time no matter what the score/odds were?

Thanks mate - I simply followed your guide on stats in you OP.

I figured following exactly what you state then realistically it should give me every chance of success.

I think when you get people saying that it isn't working it may be a case of the players not having the right stats.

For example: I sold Martins for 6mill, which is an exceptionally low price for him, but I wasn't bothered because he had very little matching stats for your recommendations for a forward - his technique and first touch are poor so he was never going to play, besides - it funded for other options.

I'm comfortable with the first 11, as they all have the right stats - but didn't expect to be top after 5 games.

Update: Before work this morning I slipped a quick game in and beat Wigan 3-2 away... coming back from 2-1 down. Excellent.

As long as you have the right players, and keep on top of the teamtalks in the OP - things will happen.

For everyone that is having trouble with this tactic, you are mistaken.

I started using it with Derby struggling for any points, i used this and managed to scrape enough points to stay up, then with tylers help for signings with the tactic i am currently first in the premiership. When you have the players for this tactic and give it time it is fantastic.

Hey guys i totally agree, Tyler has made an excellent tactic but its those liitle things in the OP that can make so much difference.

The evidence is there guys, i also followed the guide in the OP and i only look for players with those attributes and those players turned out to be fantastic. Everyone should always follow those instructions in the OP because they work fantastically.

Thanks Tyler hopefully i can win the league with my Hearts side this year. :thup:

So u did 'wish luck' at start and 'nothing' at half-time no matter what the score/odds were?

Yes. That is what I always normally do. I only say something at half-time if we are playing badly and losing. Then I say 'disappointed', 'where the passion lads' or 'I want to see more from you'. Basically the 2nd one from the top.

What about my example as Arsenal away at blackburn? I was favourites so what would you say then?

Also my team should be good enough shouldn't it?

------------Akinfeev

--Sagna--Toure----Fazio--Clichy

-Arshavin-Fabregas-Defour-Mata

--------Adebayor-Benzema

squa.th.jpg

That's more or less everyone I have to choose from, minus Almunia, Denilson and Bendtner.

Is there anyone I should stop playing and replace?

In my fifth season I took the offer from Newcastle to be their manager... and history was made.

My signings:

ransferncias.jpg

The league:

abela2.jpg

Could have done a lot better but started recovering too late.

Achievments:

esumo2.jpg

Some results:

esultados.jpg

Here goes. Gonna prepare for my sixth season as manager.