** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

I've noticed that you haven't got a filter for the goalkeeper. What stats are needed for them?

There should be one :S

I made it myself though.

Its just called 'Goalkeepers'

I'll upload the gk filter now

EDIT: I've jut check and the goalkeeper filter is in there

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First game I tried it with Monaco against Toulouse (at home), I won 3-1 having a "sturdy defence and a hard-working midifield". It is great but I took some good ideas and embeded them into my tactics that is based on the "Wenger's approach".

The fact that the FCs do not run forward is a great touch as well as the special training moves for all positions. Great job!

There should be one :S

I made it myself though.

Its just called 'Goalkeepers'

I'll upload the gk filter now

EDIT: I've jut check and the goalkeeper filter is in there

I'm such a dunce. yeah i've just seen it. Thanks

Tyler do you still say nothing in a teamtalk if it is a cup final?

Also a couple of times when winning at half time I have said nothing, this has then caused (Angered, seemed confused) to appear under teamtalk feedback, and often teams to mount a come back.

Do you use individual teamtalks at half time sometimes?

Tyler do you still say nothing in a teamtalk if it is a cup final?

Also a couple of times when winning at half time I have said nothing, this has then caused (Angered, seemed confused) to appear under teamtalk feedback, and often teams to mount a come back.

Do you use individual teamtalks at half time sometimes?

Cup finals I say nothing. Just beat Valencia and Man City in UEFA and FA Cup Finals with Everton. I only ever do individual teamtalks after match.

What program do you use to get your pics like that tobus?

What do you mean?

Its a simple print screen.

I got a Mac and I have an option to select what I want to print screen which is quite handy.

V6 Everton

1st Season Update (No transfers):

League

Results

Squad

Hi,

Truly amazing results, since not even had MC's and FC's exceptionals.

Wath do you think is the most important part of manager, beyond the táctic?

;)

Tyler you have let me enjoy FM09 with your amazing tactics, Look at my last result.

Champions League Group Stage - Hearts 3-2 Bayern Munich.

What a result!, match report says Hearts cruise to victory in historic result. Plus my 2 regular strikers were out injured and so was my first choice goalkeeper, i'm only in season 2 so it's not as if i have a great squad or anything like that.

Also i'm currently top of the spl, after 7 games played Won 6, Drawn 0, Lost 1 (away to rangers) For 21 Against 6.

Thanks Tyler, i'll let you know how i've done in the next few days mate. :thup:

Tyler - In terms of buying players for the tactic does it go like this:-

Prem 15+

Championship 13+

League 1 and 2 11+

any leagues below 10+

Is this right? I want to know because i may decide in the future to take on a team in the lower leagues.

I just lost 3 in a row, away. I'm Stutgart, lost against Bochum, Hoffenheim, and Mainz, for the cup. It's the second season I'm using the tatic, so the players should already be used to it. Don't they?

Make it 4. Frankfurt took me down too.

I bought a few players, 'cause my tema was not that good, but I don't know if that's it, or what is. I just know something's not right.

continuing my Portsmouth game doing well at home and away just drooping the team mentality to first notch of normal and just

won 5-1 away at boro.

Your little tweaking is ginving me a few extra points. Great idea.

Really good tactic mate. Just follow the instructions in the first post and it should be fine.

In my second season as Arsenal I'm top 2pts clear of Chelsea with 2 games in hand. P20 W16 D3 L1 GF46 GA10. I've scored the most goals in the league and conceded the least, and did that last year too, also have games in hand to score more.

Overall record - P95 W74 D14 L7 GF224 (2.4p/m) GA63 (0.7p/m). Which includes games I have lost with a youth team out.

Won the league and 5 cups so far. Still in to win the league, Champs league and FA cup

Qn: For each position, u said there is a few stats is important.. what about the rest?

if a MRL hav great flair and pace and the rest of the stats is like ****... its not worth it isnt?

I am currntly using ur V6.. But drew alot of time(13 in 20 matches)

any ideas?

Qn: For each position, u said there is a few stats is important.. what about the rest?

if a MRL hav great flair and pace and the rest of the stats is like ****... its not worth it isnt?

any ideas?

The other stats is just a bonus. The stats that are mentioned is the most vital.

What kind of OI's are people using for this?

Up to you. Persoanlly I put all their attacking players on weaker foot, and if they are a good team then I put their midfielders on to close down always. Works for me.

Tyler:

Do you allways say 'Whish luck' when you are a underdog? Or when do you say it?

IE: The team you are facing have the odds 2.53 and you have the odds 2.63, do you wish luck?

Best regards!

Only say 'wish luck' if there is a big difference in odds between teams. Example: Opponent 2/5(favourite), you 3/1. Opponent 1.25(favourite), you 3.75.

any ideas?

Hi Axis. Good question. I believe it would still work to a degree for any team in any league. However to be very successful you would need players who have decent overall attributes with very good 'important' attributes.

Example MR:

Pace 15, Acceleration 16, Flair 14, Dribbling 16, Stamina 3, Natural Fitness 4, Workrate 4, Teamwork 3.

This may only work well in lower leagues. For top leagues the other 'non-important' attributes would need to be better.

Tyler - In terms of buying players for the tactic does it go like this:-

Prem 15+

Championship 13+

League 1 and 2 11+

any leagues below 10+

Is this right? I want to know because i may decide in the future to take on a team in the lower leagues.

Yes I would say that is correct.

hey tyler bode..i am playing with crewe in league 1..first season after 6 games i am last on the table

this is unacceptable considering the signings ive made.. the tactic showed amazing signs in the pre season...but now im struggling

are u sure about the team talks before the game in saying NOTHING??

pls help me

hey tyler bode..i am playing with crewe in league 1..first season after 6 games i am last on the table

this is unacceptable considering the signings ive made.. the tactic showed amazing signs in the pre season...but now im struggling

are u sure about the team talks before the game in saying NOTHING??

pls help me

If morale is good say 'nothing'. If bad say 'we can win' until it morale is good then follow OP.

Was getting mixed results away from home using v6 and v5.

Read through the post and brought Mentality down by 4 clicks.1st games using it i was 2-0 up at Hibs in the 1st half said nothing in the team talk and they came back to win 3-2.

2nd game was in europe against Cluj won 3-0 and had 65% of possesion.

Used the V6 without any changes at home to Hearts and was 2-0 down after 15 mins switched to the changed V6 with the mentality down and created more chances and stopped them from creating anymore.

Have used the changed V6 with mentality down by 4 clicks and have won my last 2 games easily 3-1 away to Falkirk and 2-1 away to Rangers.

I still need the right players for this tactic to really work.Hopefully at the start of my 2nd season i will be able to sign 2 or 3 more players with the right stats for this tactic.

Great work Tyler.

Only say 'wish luck' if there is a big difference in odds between teams. Example: Opponent 2/5(favourite), you 3/1. Opponent 1.25(favourite), you 3.75.

Ok, thx for the answer. I really like your tactics and your ambition to help people out in the forums.

glad its helping you out, have you tried any other adjustments like going narrow or increasing time wasting or playing a deeper DL?

No, I was trying to stick to the original tactic, to see how it would work, but at away matches I started losing to the worst teams on the league, I thought I should change something. So I took your advice and lowered the mentality. It worked fine. I'm now 3 points to the leader. If it goes like I expect, at the end of the season I'm first.

Well, i have to say something about this tactic.

Its good in defensive.

Im loosing like 9-10 goals in 20 matches in primera division, but im scored too low.

Im playin Barcelona, in 20 matches just 31 goals, Etoo has like 4 goals in 14 matches, Henry 2(!) in 10 matches.

Its really ****ed up. I dont know what i have to change.

Any ideas?