** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.what does defensive line really mean?it is in strong corelation with closing down?

Defensive line: Imagine a line running through the back four and it moving backward and forwards.

The whole team moves forward in relation to the defensive line. Closing down is beneficial with a high line. It allows the defence to continue playing a high line, sweeping up loose balls. The opposition players are forced into mistakes and because you are high up the pitch anyway, you are most often in an attacking position.

BIG yes - your tactics the only reason I play this game anymore......

but, I am struggling with City...home im awesome...away, I lose to crap teams??

Given

Srna Richards Dunne Brideg

Veloso Moutinho

SWP Buonette

Robinho Mileskyi

where is the weak link?? Richards and Dunne???

Dunne. Too slow.

Doing Very well with bradford at the moment, I'm finally understand the tactics now :)

I found that throwing this tactic and buying 11 new players for your position isn't the way to go.

I find its imperative for your team to gel to get the best out of this tactic.

With my Bradford side I only signed 4 new people to cover certain areas of my team and I'm performing well :D.

Tyler it al depends on what tacitcs you're making? Would they be Shut up Shop etc....?

I'd be more than happy to help you test them aswell.

Nice tactic.after downloaded the 9.3 patch started again.

used my old tactic --- rubbish-- then saw this.

amazing.

I have not won a league but only season 2, 5th and 4th.

won 1 cup.

but you need decent players:

starting XI:

gk - akinfeev

dr - santon

dl- juan

dc- kaboul

dc- hubschmann

mr- remy

ml- giovinco

mc-diaby

mc-hernanes

st- keirrison

st - marquinhos

a very young team. but they are fairly consitent.

away is worse then at home but on the whole - it is perfect - plug and play

Thanks

just thought i'd let u lot know im now using the v4 and im currently its a total turn around started on a eight match unbeaten run ,just lost to top of the league by one goal in a very even match.

Im also going to start using the v5 away

but im smiling ..THANKS

Well another update for you Tyler...

Finished My Second season with Motherwell...I came 2nd after losing my last Two games...Very dissapointed..but with the players i have im very happy that i finished 2nd..

The Board gave me 4 million to spend this season :D

Hey Tyler,

Just to let you know that in my Juventus game I did manage to wrestle the Serie A crown back from AC Milan and I did get past the quarter finals of the Champions League, in fact I finished runners up (I lost 3-0 in the final to Lyon, didn't really perform). I also won the Italian Cup as well.

Fantastic tactic, away from home I'm not sure whether to try something different but on the whole, excellent and boy, does my centre back score alot of goals!!!

Carlos

Great to hear you're feedback Inqske. New stadium too wow. Hope they name it after you. Thanks.

Again, I'm having lots of success in Belgium as well thanks to the v6. Won the double with R. Antwerp FC, champion for 3rd time in a row & won European Nation Championship with Belgium using your tactic. (win vs. Italy 4-0!) Thanks a bunch!

i think my team have a big team phobia.. they never play like a big team, but always as the small team thats suffering or dont have good players. I can have great players yet be whipped 3 or 4-1 by Milan or Juve or Roma (of all teams) :mad:

Hi guys,

I've tested this tactics with Everton F.C , tweak the tactics a little bit, mix with opposition instructions and my results were really2 good..i managed to beat liverpool 4-1 on the first game, lost to Arsenal 3-1 then beat Man Utd 4-1..Joseph Yobo scores a lot of goals (9 goals and it' still early season).

but i found out that my team struggle against weak team, for example West Brom (draw), Stoke (draw), struggle against Derby in League Cup but still win but just 1-0..why this happened, is it because of overconfidence's circumstances?

Well another update for you Tyler...

Finished My Second season with Motherwell...I came 2nd after losing my last Two games...Very dissapointed..but with the players i have im very happy that i finished 2nd..

The Board gave me 4 million to spend this season :D

Unlucky with not winning league. Still done brilliant though. £4m with Motherwell, great. How did you do in Europe? Good luck with the 3rd season. Keep us posted.

Hey Tyler

I share the same view as most people on this forum, your V6 tactic is superb at home but away I'm lucky to beat lesser quality teams 1-0 and I'm often drawing or losing to teams I should really be beating.

I'm in my 3rd season with Man City and finished 4th spot in the first two seasons and probably going to end up 4th again in the 3rd season. However, did win the F.A Cup last season which was good.

My team:-

GK Akinfeev/Asenjo

DR J.Boateng

DL Bridge/J.Mathieu

DC Richards/Sakho

DC Zapater/Fazio

ML Zhirkov/Modric

MR SWP/Srna

MC Hernanes/Camacho/Johnson

MC Palombo

FC Aguero

FC Milevskyi/V.Love/Laurito

As for new tactics that's a big yes!! I am always Everton I just want one that works with the mighty blues! which is the best version for Everton v4 or v6? Also I am using Tugs Training should I keep using it or is there another schedule you would recommend Tyler? Thanks Wool.

Quick question, if say you had the likes of Ronaldo and Messi who have high finishing would you still put them on the training schedule WINGERS? Just wondering because Ronaldos finishing is slowly plumeting due to no shooting training.

Thanks in advance

Play with V6

Feyenoord rotterdam patch 9.3

here my results:

AWAY WIN 1-0 League

AWAY WIN 1-0 CL

AWAY WIN 1-0 League

AWAY LOSE 1-3 Cup (Both strikers (kerrison and van Nistelrooij) injured)

HOME WIN 3-0 League (Both strikers (kerrison and van Nistelrooij) injured)

AWAY LOSE 1-4 CL (arsenal) (Both strikers (kerrison and van Nistelrooij) injured)

AWAY LOSE 0-2 League (Both strikers (kerrison and van Nistelrooij) injured)

HOME WIN 2-0 League

HOME LOSE 0-1 CL

AWAY WIN 2-0 League

HOME DRAW 2-2 League

AWAY WIN 3-1 League

AWAY DRAW 1-1 Friendly

AWAY LOSE 0-4 Friendly (liverpool)

HOME WIN 2-0 League

HOME WIN 9-0 League

AWAY LOSE 1-2 League

AWAY WIN 2-0 League

HOME WIN 3-1 League

AWAY WIN 3-2 League

HOME DRAW 1-1 Euro cup

AWAY LOSE 1-2 League

AWAY LOSE 1-2 Euro cup

home it is very good, only away we had a couple of bad matches

Any more tips for away games? (i know that i can lower the team mentality)

thanks for the tac