** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta say.. i had my doubts about finding 1 tactic that could really make a difference, but i think you've finally wiped any doubts i had :D

Started a game with Lille in Ligue 1, estimated to finish 7th, there's far better sides than Lille so i was hoping for a top-half finish.

But i won the League in the end, conceding only 25 in 38 albeit scoring just 57 (poor strikers).

Definitly recommend giving the Piranha a try :)

mischievous again wrong link

What the hell?

I'll try again.

http://uploading.com/files/0RCI4FLO/TB-EAGLE-TESTER aangepast (Crystal Palace, Mar

Originally Posted by ron.e

Here's the tactics i have. These are for 9.3 patch only.

Piranha V6 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJ4XQA40

Eagle Tactic - http://uploading.com/files/WBRUHD8X/...ESTER.tac.html

Eagle tweaked tactic - http://uploading.com/files/Y9QGE4TX/TB-EAGLE-TESTER aangepast (Crystal Palace, Mar 2015).tac.html

Whats the best version of the eagle?

I use the red hot wax tweaked version with DMC away from home.

Although i read in a different post that Tyler's tester uses 3 MC's and that this exploits a fault in the game, as only 2 of these midfielders are market by the AI, leaving the third free to pick out a pass to the wingers. Apparently this has been acknowledged as a loophole. I cant comment though as i use the red hot wax version.

Piranha V6 is the most efficient, that's for sure but the game is too much based on defense. Strikers are scoring just a little.

So what's your feedbacks on Makalele's tactics and others modifing Piranha?

Same with me, didnt have succes with the eagle one.

piranah v6 is sensational for me at home on a small pitch. havent got it to work away from home though, especially on long pitches. i use eagle away, but still struggle.

okeyy will do thanks.:)

wingers are set to cross ball rarely and from the byline, so there wont be many whipped in for Crouch to head. he might be handy for all the corners though. but generally pace, off the ball and dribbling are what u need.

needs help here....

with aston villa in 2015...

i use v6 but i got 3 straight lose..

my squad :

gk:

stuart taylor

zakarie Boucher

DL:

joe mattock

simone vitale

DR:

julien faubert

and 2 regen player..

DC:

ayila yussuf

curtis davies

mats hummels

midfilder:

lorik cana

donadel

barry

mascio

mark randal

winger:

ashley young

james milner

jack wilshere

forward:

oscar cardozo

henri saivet

gary glen

and one regen player

can u help me which position is the best for the player...

thxxx

Sorry to come so late to this but I am well into a 9.0.2 game that I don't want to start over again by updating to 9.0.3. The link at the top of the page to the V1-V3 tactics doesn't work ... does anyone know of another? Please and thank you.

I tested the eagle tactic 6 month with Man City.

In january I'm 2nd in the league table, 1 point behind arsenal. That's very very good since i was expected to be 5th.

Here's my starting 11 :

--------------Given---------------

Rafinha-Richards-Reginiussen-Bridge

------Elano-Veloso-Buonanotte----

Lavezzi--------------------Robinho

-------------Pandev--------------

My top goalscorer is Richards (lol, thanks to the corner exploit !) followed by Pandev and Robinho.

I retrained Lavezzi as AMR, both him and robinho make wonders as wingers.

It's the first time i see Elano playing very well in one of my game !

I've got some top subs on the bench too : Valdivia, Fleck, Matias Fernandez (retrained as AMR too), Hart, Dunne, Mattock, Santon, Nigel De Jong (I rotate him with veloso each match)...

I've got 40M€ left to spend, i think i'll try to buy a world class DC to put on with Richards as Reginiussen is the weaker player of my starting 11.

Great tactic, i'll update when i finish the season, and i'll post screenshots.

I tested the eagle tactic 6 month with Man City.

In january I'm 2nd in the league table, 1 point behind arsenal. That's very very good since i was expected to be 5th.

Here's my starting 11 :

--------------Given---------------

Rafinha-Richards-Reginiussen-Bridge

------Elano-Veloso-Buonanotte----

Lavezzi--------------------Robinho

-------------Pandev--------------

My top goalscorer is Richards (lol, thanks to the corner exploit !) followed by Pandev and Robinho.

I retrained Lavezzi as AMR, both him and robinho make wonders as wingers.

It's the first time i see Elano playing very well in one of my game !

I've got some top subs on the bench too : Valdivia, Fleck, Matias Fernandez (retrained as AMR too), Hart, Dunne, Mattock, Santon, Nigel De Jong (I rotate him with veloso each match)...

I've got 40M€ left to spend, i think i'll try to buy a world class DC to put on with Richards as Reginiussen is the weaker player of my starting 11.

Great tactic, i'll update when i finish the season, and i'll post screenshots.

whats the corner exploit? same as fm08?

The right CB is set up to "challenge goalkeeper" on corners and free kicks.

In my Man City game, micah richards is the premier league top scorer with something like 16 goals in 20 games...

He has an average rating of 7.9, he as also been voted as "best european defender of the year" lol

He's only 1m80 tall and has "only" 17 in heading and jumping. And my corner kickers have only 15 in corners or free kick...

I'll try to buy a 1m95 giant CB with 19 in jumping and heading, and a midfielder with 20 in corner taking and see what happens :D

I have been using the Pirahna tactic and it worked wonders in my first season, i am manager of Ipswich and i managed to finish 3rd in the league on 99 points, Newcastle got 116 and Middlesboro 108 but i was successful in the playoffs and got promoted.

th_Capture_006.jpg

My first season in the premiership i set about the task of keeping the tractorboys in the Premiership which i thought would of been alot harder than it was, i made a few new signings looking for players with the attributes needed for each position and i was proud of my team for finishing the season in 9th place.

th_Capture_007.jpg

The home record was fantastic with 15 wins, 1 draw and just 3 defeats and i was the 2nd most top home scorers in the league! Would of liked to have conceded a few less but i aint moaning about my home form.

th_Capture_009.jpg

The problem i had and from reading alot of people are having is my away form! Just 3 wins and 3 draws and a terrible 13 defeats. The main problem was conceding way too many, i finished up conceding 42 goals away from home which was the 3rd worst in the league and that included a couple of 5-0 defeats to Liverpool & Middlesboro.

th_Capture_008.jpg

Overall im pleased with the tactic and with abit of tweaking can start to get a few more points away from home in my 3rd season, so far from 3 away games i have drawn 2 and lost 1 but most importantly i feel my squad is stronger now so hopefully i can better last season.

In the meantime if anyone comes up with something decent to use away from home let me know! I have tried tweaking the mentallity & tempo to no success.

i'm using this as barca, i'm battering teams without scoring that much. my strikers hardly score at all, etoo, henry, bojan. any ideas anybody?

cheers

You have creative players up front, the default V6 piranha doesent use their creativity to its full potential. Some guy posted an adjusted V6 for his real madrid team. Its the one i am using now and my strikers always score. The tactic also swaps CM's , wingers and strikers. I always used the default V6 piranha untill i started using that other tactic. It made my team perform much better. Highly recommended, playing on 9.03.

You have creative players up front, the default V6 piranha doesent use their creativity to its full potential. Some guy posted an adjusted V6 for his real madrid team. Its the one i am using now and my strikers always score. The tactic also swaps CM's , wingers and strikers. I always used the default V6 piranha untill i started using that other tactic. It made my team perform much better. Highly recommended, playing on 9.03.

Where can i get the tactic??

any chance you can upload your tactic then? i'm dying to have my strikers score more, henry and eto'o have scored twice in 11 games, not good enough!

The right CB is set up to "challenge goalkeeper" on corners and free kicks.

In my Man City game, micah richards is the premier league top scorer with something like 16 goals in 20 games...

He has an average rating of 7.9, he as also been voted as "best european defender of the year" lol

He's only 1m80 tall and has "only" 17 in heading and jumping. And my corner kickers have only 15 in corners or free kick...

I'll try to buy a 1m95 giant CB with 19 in jumping and heading, and a midfielder with 20 in corner taking and see what happens :D

If you put the second defender at corners to near post flick on instead of attack near post, he will score a lot of goals also.

Beside the challange keeper defender.