** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that feedback mate, interesting. I think the tactic is very finely tuned therefore changing it could affect the overall effectiveness of the tactic. However, I encourage you to try this and make the pitch as small as possible.

I will start a save with v6 and see how it goes.

If things look bad I will play with tempo/width (maybe that's why I've found v4 a bit weak away... those freaking extra large pitch :p).

My issue is that being you the creator and main tester you know what to expect from it when you tweak and I don't.

Does v6 rely on possession and trying clear shots or does it rely on fast breaking moves?

Does it rely on long shots by midfielders or does it rely on class passing to strikers?

Ah well, let me find it out... You had the trouble already.

One tweak (and i haven't looked at the final version yet) I will do for sure... Long shots only by those who can really long shoot, because I hate to see the team hard work across the pitch being wasted by a shot at that poor kid seating in row Z :D

Again thanks for one of the best tactics around, especially for guys like me who hate OI's and that fluffy stuff... GIEF CM 98 back!!! :cool:

Keep up Tyler, you're the man! :thup:

one criticism of the v4 and v5 is that there is no shut up shop or defensive option.I guess its not really a criticism as the tactics work great but maybe some sort of back up plan apart from v5 to close a game out wouldnt go amiss.

Apart from that great tactics,nice one tyler!

concede alot of goals late on though after dominating matches.

4-1 away to juve finished 4-3.(almost lost it after dominating.2 goals last 5mins.)

2-0 up away to blackburn (dominated) finished 2-2 (2 goals last 5mins roughly.)

3-2 away to bolton (total domination for 85mins.conceded 2 goals last 5mins roughly.)

played 10 games and i am unbeaten.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Hmmm, 2nd game and I get dominated by newly promoted Bristol City. May go back to v5 as this hasn't looked so great so far, seem to be weaker defensively, have far more possession than v5 but dont create many chances.

Hmmm, 2nd game and I get dominated by newly promoted Bristol City. May go back to v5 as this hasn't looked so great so far, seem to be weaker defensively, have far more possession than v5 but dont create many chances.

Are you using final version?

one criticism of the v4 and v5 is that there is no shut up shop or defensive option.I guess its not really a criticism as the tactics work great but maybe some sort of back up plan apart from v5 to close a game out wouldnt go amiss.

Apart from that great tactics,nice one tyler!

concede alot of goals late on though after dominating matches.

4-1 away to juve finished 4-3.(almost lost it after dominating.2 goals last 5mins.)

2-0 up away to blackburn (dominated) finished 2-2 (2 goals last 5mins roughly.)

3-2 away to bolton (total domination for 85mins.conceded 2 goals last 5mins roughly.)

played 10 games and i am unbeaten.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Are you referring to V6 final?

I don't feel comfortable changing to V6 yet. I used it away at Chelsea and lost 1-0, then beat Liverpool 1-0 (Completely dominated). Also beat west ham 6-0 with a second string of players.

Arsenal btw. I know good results but it doesn't feel convincing. Apart from the 6-0 win.

TYLER, great tactic, finally got Benzema doing something. i seem to have a problem keeping posession though, my passing not really that great. Any ideas? what sort of midfielders should i have in the central positions and out wide? Defensively i don't look that solid either. i play both srna and santon as full backs and have fazio and zapata as centre backs.

A few simple questions.

1. Do I need to drag either striker into the target man selection box?

2. Do you play them on their correct sides or opposites eg. Left footer on the left or Right footer on the left?

3. Do you still want the smallest pitch possible? I will have to change my pitch on FMRTE so does anyone have the dimensions for the small pitch? Tyler if you have your pitch dimensions post them up please.

If you have good wingers this tactic seems unbeatable... I have Podolski/Fernandinho upfront and Buonanotte/Krivets on the wings...magic play! For possession you need strong MCs which are also vital, Sissoko just fired 2 sensational long rangers in one game... Can't stop to see my team playing haha, it's so beatiful

Please answer what should I do when playing away, cuz using the exact same tactic away I get battered everytime. I dont know how people winning away games. Im dominating all home games even beat Arsenal 3-0, but lose badly away.

Don't know what you guys are doing wrong in away games. Using the beta before about a hour I dominated Valencia away with Köln 10:22 in shots, game ended 2:2 but I was quite pleased. It's also kind of this in other matches.

Please answer what should I do when playing away, cuz using the exact same tactic away I get battered everytime. I dont know how people winning away games. Im dominating all home games even beat Arsenal 3-0, but lose badly away.

Try lowering the defensive line by 2 notches. Also are you're defenders quick? Who is you're back four?

how would you play villas back four im currently playing

l.young c.cueller c. davies g.barry or i play l.young c.cueller c. davies n.shorey

either way im conceding too many goals for my liking

i would be really gratefull of some help please tyler

how would you play villas back four im currently playing

l.young c.cueller c. davies g.barry or i play l.young c.cueller c. davies n.shorey

either way im conceding too many goals for my liking

i would be really gratefull of some help please tyler

Ok. For me; Reo-Coker, Cuellar, Davies, Young. You need to buy a faster LB.

tyler at mc positions can we put dc/dm players who has the correct attributes or only players who are physical position?

You can play anybody in MC who has at least an orange circle on MC position. Fazio, Cahill and Fleck could all do a job. However, ideally you want a Moutinho, Veloso allrounder type to play as MC.

look im at leicester to 2017 and before use v6 i was used v4 and v5 but.but v4 is perfect!!and now im testing v6!im going well i can say.im 1st and im and champions league to semi final leg 1 against man city ill post result of match

I assuming the team will need to get used to this tactic?

At the moment it isnt too hot. Only won 1 game in the last 5 which isn't good since I'm 5th

I'll show you my last few game results when I've finished my season.

Think I need a new keeper aswell. Given is 35 lol