9.0.3 players

Matt8

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard of him, and have only seen him play once - the African Cup Of Nations final, against Ivory Coast... At least, I believe I saw him.

I don't recall him being suspended/injured.

I didn't realise he still played outside Europe... =\

Is it just me, or are man city more sensible with their monies on this version? Only signed three players on mine, and all look like informed signings instead of splurging their arses off at anyone with the slightest hint of talent.

Thats because they're meant to be. T'is on the patch change list. :thup:

Is it just me, or are man city more sensible with their monies on this version? Only signed three players on mine, and all look like informed signings instead of splurging their arses off at anyone with the slightest hint of talent.

If you go to the General Discussion for FM09, there is a MASSIVE list with every change in this patch.

They have made Man City turn sensible with their money. =)

Doesn't apply to me. I still spend it like there's no tomorrow. =P

I bought 6 players, all of them worth 11M+ , except that guy above...

In mine they spent £150M for Zhirkov, Barry, Trezeguet, Tiago, Lucho Gonzalez, Glen Johnson, Vagner Love, Gamberini, Jagielka :p

Man City more sensible pfft.. i'd say they've signed better players but still spent loads!

I managed to snap Zhirkov off them for 20million so i'm pleased :D

Happy to see Nemath being better than previous and Mattock and Sakho still good players.

Walcott is available for 14.75mllion which is a bargain! and then he accepts £66,000 wages although he does ask for £75,000.

Zhirkov is available for around the same price as last time 17.75million and is a quality signing.

Sakho and Mattock still quality youngsters and will defo become amazing in the future.

Walcott is available for 14.75mllion which is a bargain! and then he accepts £66,000 wages although he does ask for £75,000.

Zhirkov is available for around the same price as last time 17.75million and is a quality signing.

Sakho and Mattock still quality youngsters and will defo become amazing in the future.

Never give signing on fee's, every player accepts/declines a contract whatever the sign on is. Waste of money.

He got injured which apparently means that he has less potential, just like Fabregas.

:rolleyes:

I share your sentiments on this issue. Arsenal's poor run recently is largely a result of their absense through injury, not due to the fact these players have been out of form or because they have displayed less ability than their FM stats suggest they have. I would understand decreasing the ability of an Eboue, for example, but not these two players.

Nasri's potential has also been reduced.

I share your sentiments on this issue. Arsenal's poor run recently is largely a result of their absense through injury, not due to the fact these players have been out of form or because they have displayed less ability than their FM stats suggest they have. I would understand decreasing the ability of an Eboue, for example, but not these two players.

Eboue I don't really agree with, he has been alright recently(bar the miss v Roma, shocking). Bendtner, however, has been AWFUL.

The problem is that for so long, (the last 3 FM games), Arsenal have been much overrated. A combination of over the top research and a match engine that suits them, has resulted in them being all dominant. Yet in real life, Arsenal have not won a trophy since the 2004/05 season.

This "poor run", as you call it, has been going on for nearly 4 years, so perhaps these players aren't as good as everyone makes out, atleast not as a collective, and therefore they need to find a way for them to be less dominating in FM by editing stats and lowering CA's/PA's.

Is it just me, because alot of sunderland players stats have went down

iam a sunderland fan however players like:

Kenwyne jones

anton ferdinand

marton fulop

kieron richardson

Cisse

they have all slightly went down, i mean in real life Kenwyne jones has been attracting intrest all over the place and there has been talks of ferdinand and richardson of getting an england call up.

orlando sa. Plays for braga. How is he in he new patch. Just got capped by portugal so hopefully hs states have improved alot.

Pre-patch he was complete dog turd.

He's doing ok now for me second season in Promoted Wolves team as backup 3rd/4th choice Striker on new patch.

So far for Man Utd I've brought in youth players;

Davide Santon; 1.6Mil; DR; Inter Milan; "Alot better then Wes Browns current level of ability".

Marco Perez; 625k; ST; Chico FC; "Isn't far from having the required potential to be better than Carlos Tevez".

Vincenzo Fiorillo; 500k/575k(Co-owned); GK; Sampdoria; "Has the potential to be better then Edwin VDS".

Franco Zuculini; 375; DM; Racing Club; "Has the potential to be better than Owen Hagreaves".

So atleast a couple so far to take a look upon!

What about regens? I'm in 2016 when the patch was released. I mostly have young players who are regens but they have superb stats.. Their potential ability is around 180's.. Would they get affected from 9.0.3 patch or would they still hold their ability?

What about regens? I'm in 2016 when the patch was released. I mostly have young players who are regens but they have superb stats.. Their potential ability is around 180's.. Would they get affected from 9.0.3 patch or would they still hold their ability?

No, they will keep their PA's/CA's/stats. Regens are different on every game and how they are on your game now is how they will stay.

Changes to real players only take place when you start a new game with the new database.

Archived