Installing Match Day Adbaords and Football

mk2008

Hi guys,

I just to clarify with you all, with regards to installing adboards and soccer ball for matchday.

I have downloaded and place them in "My Documents/Username/Sports Interative Folder/Graphics/Pictures

However, the balls/nets and the adboards are not appearing on match day. Is there an addititonal sub folder that needs to be created in the Graphics or Pictures folder?

My players pics and kits all appear perfectly though, except for England international jersey thou, the ID are all accurate, but the jersey won't appear? Any idea why? Or solutions?

Nonetheless, appreciate if anyone can advice on how to accurate install the matchball and adboards, please.

Thank you guys..

The hoardings have been slightly hit and miss in my experience, but fiddle with the game's cache and you should get them showing up. Never tried a custom ball, though, but I'd assume it's still a cache problem.

hi ppl in the graphics forum,

any help with this? i have tried installing the gfx by following the instruction in this forum, creating a blank2009 folder/graphics/pitch in the skins folder..however nothing appears..any help??pls

Archived