Squad Harmony

Well basically I get my ass man to take care of my media talks and such, well my squad harmony is disarray, my ass man stats are mot 13 disc 15 and dist 15. I have signed quite a few new and sold a few players. I was wondering do I need a better ass man or is he too professional for my squad atm? I am leeds utd in the first season btw.

Above all I think you need to do your own team talks. There's been a lot of recorded events where assistant managers have given very poor team talks and that would be a reason for a lack of squad harmony.

Also when you say you have signed quite a few players, do you mean half the team, or less? You have to be careful just how many players you sign. Every time you sign a new player that means there is more competition for the current places. If you sign a replacement for a player that has been performing above brilliant then how is he going to feel when you spend money on a new guy? He wants competition to boost his effort, but he also wants to feel as if his effort is rewarded.

Signing too many new players can essentially be a very bad thing.

Archived