Ratings and 3d Pitch together, is it possible?

lunarstrain

I want to see both my teams and the opponents ratings in the same view, while the 3d game is also on the screen. Is there any possibility for this? Currently i use split view, left side as my team ramkings, right side the 3d view, but i miss seing opponents ratings.

It depends on how big your screen is - I did post instructions on how to have a triple view mode ages ago for FM08 (three split panels rather than two) if you had a big enough screen you could set up the home ratings on the left, away ratings on the right and the pitch in the middle.

Or you can modify the split add the team ratings panel to it and set the none pitch panel to take up twice the space of the pitch panel.

The easiest thing may be to just use the TV view and turn on the rating widgets.

It depends on how big your screen is - I did post instructions on how to have a triple view mode ages ago for FM08 (three split panels rather than two) if you had a big enough screen you could set up the home ratings on the left, away ratings on the right and the pitch in the middle.

Or you can modify the split add the team ratings panel to it and set the none pitch panel to take up twice the space of the pitch panel.

The easiest thing may be to just use the TV view and turn on the rating widgets.

i have a 22"monitor with resolution of 1680*1050, so it should be enough i guess.

I've just checked on my computer and I still have the files I edited from FM08, I've uploaded them here you need to remove DISABLED from the file names and put the match.xml in the screens folder for your skin and the sections.xml file in the sections folder for your skin (you may need to create those two folders) - I cannot remember how complete the files are and they will need to be updated for FM09, but they should give you a starting point.

I've just checked on my computer and I still have the files I edited from FM08, I've uploaded them here you need to remove DISABLED from the file names and put the match.xml in the screens folder for your skin and the sections.xml file in the sections folder for your skin (you may need to create those two folders) - I cannot remember how complete the files are and they will need to be updated for FM09, but they should give you a starting point.

thanks mate, i will inform you when i have time to try.

Archived