Best music to go with FM?

I always listen to opera or classical when playing FM, occasionally death metal. Classical definitely fits major matches like Champions League final better etc. And sometimes it is good to pump some death metal when steamrolling clubs like Torino

Probably "I Hate You So Much Right Now" by Kelis. Appropriate for your incompetent defenders, strikers who couldn't hit a barn door, chairmen who sell your stars over your head and opposition players who choose to score their first goal since dinosaurs roamed the Earth against your team.

While I often find myself just listening to the Wu-Tang Clan and their ilk during the rare FM sessions I get, I did used to play the Champions League tune before big Champs League matches and I also played the Premier League tune (yes there is one) before big PL games. But I'm in my late twenties now, so probably a bit old forall that these days. :(

There is nothing better than O Fortuna whilst crushing some poor Conference side.

When I played my hotseat International career, I had the relevant National Anthems playing before the game and I still have the Champions league theme playing whilst on the aquad selection screen.

Queen!

There are so many appropriate songs

Another one bites the dust - As you knock another team out of europe :)

We are the champions - Winning the title

Under Pressure - When you start loosing

I want it all - Winning the lot :)

We Will rock you - Before an important game.

Im gonna stop now :D

Me neither. I find it disturbs my concentration too much.

Yeah. I mean, I know it's only a game, but I find it hard to play without being able to concentrate and music is quite distracting.

During league and cup games, I go for my most played music on itunes which is mainly rock but I'll interrupt it with Tom Hark when I score.

During European competitions I go for the Champions League theme to start the match and then some other classical music and when it's the World Cup I'll go for rock up until the final when it's back to classical

i do

ramstein- when i need to win or are in a winning streak

abba- checking for players and scouting around

abba "winner takes it all" in multiplayer games againt other humans

eminem as alternative music. not good for thinking, beter used after trade deadline and during games. not tactic tweakings and scouting.

Good post, I tend to listen to The Killers, The Enemy, Duffy and Snow Patrol, someone brought me Now Thats What I Call Music 25 years for xmas, so I tend to listen to all those albums at least once every time I play FM09

Anything that's in my iTunes/iPod collection, which is a complete mix of anything from Rachmaninov to Queen, from Janet Jackson to Toto, from Pet Shop Boys to Henry Mancini. Plus a whole ton of "Now That's What I Call Music" albums, and my entire collection of YouTube favourites.

Archived