League of the Invincible Gentlemen

I just had to share this on here. I have never done an "Arsenal" and remained unbeaten for a whole season and, I must admit, I almost lost it in the last game against Chelsea away where I was 2-1 down with 10 mins to go but my sub striker scored a 20 yarder to keep me unbeaten all season. Anyone else had a season like this? Screenshots would be nice for comparison reasons :)

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invincibles.png

Haha, well done, I'd be gutted if I lost on the last day.

Well I'd only have myself to blame if I did because i rested my star striker (who btw has been immense scoring 67 goals in 46 matches) and a few other first teamers because I have a FA Cup and CL final to contest.

Very impressive, interesting to see Man City's decline as well! And good that Palarse got what was coming to them :p

Thanks. Yeah it's been tough for Man City ever since I bought their world class winger last year (who is amazing for a FM08 regen) and also their chairman left and were taken over by an internal member. It's weird how the AI still persists in racking up the bill with high wages and buys even though they are in the red :confused:

Archived