I paid £9.5m for Pogatetz, have I been robbed?

longdon

First of all, I'm PSV and they sold Saldico from under my noises for £10m icon_mad.gif , then they gave me £8m to spend, luckily I had a few million flying about and that's when I bought Pogatetz for £9.5m - Have I been robbed?

I'm thinking this because he's given three penalties away in the first seven games which have cost me dearly!

Does he ammount to anything on FM08?

He's a decent defender but not class. I think for £9.5 million...well, it's daylight robbery! You can get him for about £5m on my game that I'm doing atm but he isn't one of the better defenders. I would have signed both Samba and either Sergey Ignashevich or Alex Silva and enjoyed the change icon_biggrin.gif. Seriously though it can sometimes be difficult to find decent players without asking on forums or using scout programs but the price itself that you paid for him is bad.

Originally posted by croaker:

i dont know if he gets any good but £9.5 mil.

why would you pay that for pogatetz you could have gotten samba or somebody like that for alot less than the 9 mil you wasted on pogatetz

I've already got Samba. My other defenders are T. Simons, Fagner, D. Marcellis, J. Kromkamp, S. Rajkovic and Zonneveld can play LB.

Just point at him and laugh. The most ridiculous transfer EVER. And I've heard of alot of ridiculous transfers. What possessed you to pay 9.5m for such a rubbish player? What were you on? How is it even possible that you thought buying Pogatetz would be a good idea? I wouldn't have him for free in any league above League One frankly. You could have gone for almost any defender. And you pick Pogatetz. You must be joking. If not, HA!

Archived