unlikely winners

Got Salisbury City promoted to Premiership in consecutive seasons without spending ANY money. Was about to finish third in PL first season when game crashed, nightmare! Won Blue Square and League 2, finished second in League 1, amd 3rd in Championship, winning play-offs.

Originally posted by SaintDazzle:

Got Salisbury City promoted to Premiership in consecutive seasons without spending ANY money. Was about to finish third in PL first season when game crashed, nightmare! Won Blue Square and League 2, finished second in League 1, amd 3rd in Championship, winning play-offs.

I had planned to take Salisbury up as well but real life took over icon_frown.gif

These are the following trophies i have won and with which 'unlikely' team i have done it with.

Premiership :- Stockport County

FA Cup :- Stockport County

League Cup :- Stockport County

Champions League :- Wigan

The Treble (Prem, FA Cup and Champs League) :- Portsmouth

with west brom i have won:

2 uefa cup titles

1 super cup title

1 premier league title

1 FA cup title

1 league cup title

achieving the treble last season uefa cup , premier league and league cup

On FMH07 i won the Champions league, UEFA cup, Premiership and various other smaller trophies with Gravesend and Northfleet (now Ebbsfleet).

More recently on FMH08 I did manage to win the FA Cup with Colchester while in League 1, I did go on to win the League losing only 3 games and getting over 115 points.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived