Can't add new logos, please help!

Tyler

Already searched forums and found nothing. I wanted to update my Premier League logos that I had downloaded, so I deleted my original Premier League pack and downloaded the one I wanted, however when I started my game up I still had the Premier League logos from the one I had just deleted and the one I wanted wasn't there. I ticked and unticked the boxes in the settings but it still isn't working. Any help is appreciated. :)

I just noticed that its only the English Premier League that is doing this, all the other leagues I can chance the club logos, the Premier league is the only one that isn't working. And I did clear the cache but it didn't work.

Are you absolutley positive you've deleted them then? You've not also got them installed in the install location as well as in your user data area? The badges aren't installed within a skin you're using?

Best way to do it is to remove EVERYTHING from the /graphics folder and /skins folder, clear cache again then see what's in your game. If the premier league badges are still there then they must still exist somewhere.

Also we are talking replacing some badges you've already installed not the default basic badges?

Thanks radestock, I just checked through the other folders and found a logo pack that was attached to a face pack I downloaded before, just deleted it and now the badges I want are working. Thanks again.

Archived