Best Pure Finisher On The Game?

CREW

I'm playing as Real Madrid n Patch 8.02 and am about to start my third season.

Van Nistelrooy is getting old now and I'm looking for someone to take his place. The striker just needs to be a pure finisher just like Van the man as my tactical setup means the lone striker only has to make short passes, hold the ball up now and again but most of all take his chances. Van the man was perfect for this but now he really is going downhill stat wise.

I was thinking about Huntelaar because people claim he is the new Van n Real life and he certainly looks like it in the game but he doesn't have that high potential ability and I was wondering if there is anyone better or is he the best possible?

I have £83 million to spend

I'm playing as Real Madrid n Patch 8.02 and am about to start my third season.

Van Nistelrooy is getting old now and I'm looking for someone to take his place. The striker just needs to be a pure finisher just like Van the man as my tactical setup means the lone striker only has to make short passes, hold the ball up now and again but most of all take his chances. Van the man was perfect for this but now he really is going downhill stat wise.

I was thinking about Huntelaar because people claim he is the new Van n Real life and he certainly looks like it in the game but he doesn't have that high potential ability and I was wondering if there is anyone better or is he the best possible?

I have £83 million to spend

I like a striker to find space and shoot wheras Villa seems to 'like' to get the ball and beat men rather than just get in a position to place a shot. Still a good choice though

Huntelaar is too slow imho.

Adebayor is God on the new patch even though I hate him I would say he is a good bet.

Villa is clinical, Spanish and fast

Ibrahimovic is just about the best player on the game, get him.

Without a doubt I'm going to say Torres. Bought him for my Barcelona save in the second season and he has scored 17 from 10 starts. I play a 4-5-1 with most of the shots coming from him. So I would say he is an out and out goal-scorer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Van Nistelrooy is getting old now and I'm looking for someone to take his place. The striker just needs to be a pure finisher just like Van the man as my tactical setup means the lone striker only has to make short passes, hold the ball up now and again but most of all take his chances. Van the man was perfect for this but now he really is going downhill stat wise.

I was thinking about Huntelaar because people claim he is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Saivet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hendoc:

Surely David Villa fits the bill...Spanish too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definetly. Dsvid Villa is the best striker on the game IMO, just ahead of Adebayor

As i play with Chelski most of the time my fav finisher is Drogba but my other 2 favorites are Aguero and Owen ... Owens just an immense finisher and has never let me down ... and he only costs round 9-10 mill icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Smile

Ignored post by HoPeY posted 29 May 2008 11:53 Show Post

Previous Topic | Next Topic powered by eve community </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hamburg's Ivica Olic. I have him and in his first season he scored 38 and became European Striker Of The Year.

Second season he is playing as the lone striker in front of a fairly ordinary midfield (Financial pressure meant I had to sell my best players) and has hit 54 goals with 2 games to go!

And he is cheap and loyal too. Get him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoPeY:

Villa would suit your requirements icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I made a super league on 8.0.2, played as Valencia and David Villa scored more than a goal a game. Unbelievable player.

Archived