I think it uses them in the list order you have put them- so the top one will prioritise and the rest beneath that will get the ball if he is not available. I would only reccomend one target man on the pitch at one time though.

When you use a target man does it use all of the target men on your list, a selection or just the one man on the top of the list who is on the field?

I'm sure it's only the one at the top of the list.

But I may be wrong.

Or, they will certainly aim for the man at the top of the list first, anyway.

Cheers mate.

Im on my villa save with the new path and i have two tactics, one where i use agbonlahor as the target man upfront, and another where i partner agbonlahor with heskey upfront and use heskey as the target man.

Obviously i use a different sort of supply to each man so do i need to just make sure that there is only one of them on is on my target man list when im using each tactic?

• 2 weeks later...

I asked this before and it was confirmed that only one targetman on the pitch at any one time. Unlike playmakers who you could have potentially 11 but that would be useless.

I asked this before and it was confirmed that only one targetman on the pitch at any one time. Unlike playmakers who you could have potentially 11 but that would be useless.

Confirmed by who? the community (you/we) or the developers themselves?

Because it is my feelings too that it's working this way.

So officially it's only the first target man on the list.

Regarding playmakes, if I put my Def Mid and my Off Mid on the list, are they "both working at the same time"?

So if I put my whole formation on the list, all 11 players are involved in playmakers-thing? that would be funny.

Thanks for answering anyhow

it was confirmed by a member of the testing team :D

and to answer your playmaker question if you select both DM and AM as playmaker both would be active in the match. Depending on who is playing I have up to 3 in one go.

it was confirmed by a member of the testing team :D

and to answer your playmaker question if you select both DM and AM as playmaker both would be active in the match. Depending on who is playing I have up to 3 in one go.

ok, I asked just because I didn't know, wanted to be sure the source was reliable.

Playmaker thing is interesting, gives many tactic solutions.

Archived