Quick question about player passing...

When your setting player instructions and have someone who has a reasonably high passing attribute, what option do you tend to give them?

Throughout my life in FM i had always set it to 'Mixed', but am only now qustioning this decision as i never really thought about it before

only since my playmakers passing stats for the last while have been absolutely horrible has it pushed me to seek a little advice from other users, so here i am :-P

any help is appreciated

I guess it depends on the overall mentality of your team. I'd give him short quick passing, but give him a little bit of creative freedom so that he can make the odd long range 'killer ball' when he sees the oppertunity.

I guess it depends on the overall mentality of your team. I'd give him short quick passing, but give him a little bit of creative freedom so that he can make the odd long range 'killer ball' when he sees the oppertunity.

ill try that out, cheers

do you use a playmaker

nah not usually, i don't assign him as a playmaker, just hes the more creatively minded better passing aspect of my team :-P

Archived