Widget position

deggesim

I inserted a thread (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=108658) in the bug forum but KentonKid adviced me to ask in this section.

Is there a way to fix the position of widgets in the match screen?

I found a good configuration, I don't need the widgets to be floating, I want them in the same position and dimension.

How can I achieve it?

• 2 months later...

The widgets are controlled by the 'match full window.xml' file located in the panels folder. (If the skin you are using doesn't have that file in its panels folder you'd need to extract the file from the panels.fmf file located in the data folder and copy the extracted file into the panels folder for the skin you are using).

The coding for each widget is in the bottom half of the file, deleting the: <attachment class="moveable_attachment"/> coding for each widget you want unmovable should stop it moving.

You'd then need to add some coding to manually set the position, add this code after the stick to sides right coding:

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="6"/>

You'd need to adjust the inset values to position the widgets where you want, if you want the widget near the bottom replace top with bottom, if you want the widget on the left replace right in the line above that line with left.

And that should work. (Unless they are hardcoded)

Archived