looking for a replacement for srna (D/WB/MRL)

uppercut

have srna in my team mainly as a utility man for backup on the flanks but no too keen on his low determination (the rest of my team are on 15+ so hes letting me down with his poorly 12 :/), looking for a player who mainly can play DRL but importantly is equally good with both feet, money/club rep isnt an issue as i should be able to attract pretty much anyone.

or should i just suck it up and be happy with srna?

Lol. Srna is a utlity player?? Wow!! The man is quality and I highly doubt you're gonna find anybody half as good as him tbh.

You can have a look at Philipp Lahm as well. His lack of strength is a big problem but he's still a good player. Then there's Mattia Cassani & Alvaro Arbeloa who're not close to the same class as the above two but decent enough players in their own right.

But I would strongly recommend not selling Srna.

Lol. Srna is a utlity player?? Wow!! The man is quality and I highly doubt you're gonna find anybody half as good as him tbh.

You can have a look at Philipp Lahm as well. His lack of strength is a big problem but he's still a good player. Then there's Mattia Cassani & Alvaro Arbeloa who're not close to the same class as the above two but decent enough players in their own right.

But I would strongly recommend not selling Srna.

he was a good purchase at the start of the game, but the fact that he slides into tackles and is super aggressive meant he got more than his fair share of yellows and gave away plenty of FK's in bad positions. plus hes not getting round chiellini/sergio ramos at fullback, and i like my fullbacks defensive.

atm i have srna on the bench purely to cover the defensive flanks and pique to cover the central defensive positions, however i also have cristico who i could use to cover LB/CB and retrain pique to cover DR as well as DC/DMC/MC and then sell srna.

Archived