most expensive player!!

i bought C.Ronaldo for 67mil before...waste of money....

and atm my current season's most valuable player is A.Young - 43mil

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f_B10forumpicm_b6be3c7.png

Cesc Fabregas, brought to Liverpool in 2011 for £65m and gave 11 years of great service, give or take a couple of mediocre seasons. But he won everything there was to win many times over. Money well spent.

Panucho Gonzalez sold to Inter for £32m after bringing him in for £18m from Porto two seasons before. Cracking midfielder.

Saetiakid, what position are you playing Messi in? I've got him as MC and he does ok but nothing amazing.

i'd suggest playing him either on the wing or up front. well thats if you play a 4-4-2...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

f_B10forumpicm_b6be3c7.png

i have the same thing. none of my players never seem to go over 36.5m

yeah i know it is annoying aguero got world player of the year twice in a row and he scored 48 goals in 62 games and he was worth only 35.5mill it annoying

35 million euro for a Nesta regen, who was playing in Roma. I spotted him late, and after he has played a season his price went up. I hate spending a lot on players and i have 2:1 positive ratio on transfers.

I sold Schweinsteiger for 34 million euro to atletico. I felt bad for ripping them off, cuz he had 1 good season, but has been crap overall.

Archived