skins folder appearing from nowhere???????

elephant man

I have a new problem and I dont know if anyone can help me but its pretty annoying now.

I have been using midas touch and Flex 09,cut a long story short Something went horribly wrong and now I cannot load my flex 09 skin or any skin for that matter.

skins.jpg

I have put the flex skin in my skins folder yet something crazy is going on,a folder called skins always appears in that folder as you can see in the picture,I dont know how or why this is appearing here as I am not putting it there and everytime I delete it, it just turns back up,I never had this before and my skins were working so its obviously doing something.

Please ignore all the posts in this thread as they were answers to an earlier question of mine,I would really appreciate the help.

Sorry for making a new thread,but it is a new question so hopefully its ok.

Thank you

That explains it the game thinks the C:/Users/kurt/Downloads/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/skins/ folder is your User data folderr so it automatically creates a skins subfolder as that's where it thinks the skins should be, if you load the game and change your User Data location to:

C:/Users/kurt/Downloads/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/

The game should start picking up the flex skin and stop creating an extra skins folder.

Archived