Impressive Asymmetric Tactic

Although is not the best tac in FM 2009 but I'm very pleased about the performance and the result I've got.

even my team got draw or lose, it still pleased me to be honest.

and it works wonderfully.

finished 3rd league table with Valencia in first season without buy any player. (media prediction 6th)

Played 37 times = won 24, draw 8, lose 5

and now I'm ready for the new season, hope I'll get a better result with 2 or 3 new signing this season.

The Formation

5uqywk.jpg

Type of players you need :

1. GK : Standard goalkeeper

2. FB : Good fullback = must have a good tackling, anticipation, positioning.

and a decent dribbling, off the ball, stamina, concentration, and pace.

3. DC : Good Center Back =must have a good marking, concentration, anticipation, positioning, strength.

and a decent tackling, heading, jumping, and pace

4. DMC : Good Defensive Midfielder = must have a good tackling, passing, work rate.

and a decent marking, anticipation, determination, strength, concentration and team work.

5. MC : Good Midfield Playmaker = must have a good passing, work rate, determination, creativity.

and a decent dribbling, team work, flair, stamina, long shot, and team work

6. MCR : Good Winger = must have a good dribbling, crossing, passing, off the ball, pace.

and a decent acceleration, agility, determination, flair, stamina, team work and work rate.

7. AML/AMC : Finisher Attacking Midfielder = must have a good dribbling, passing, creativity, flair, off the ball.

and a decent finishing, crossing, work rate, acceleration, agility, determination and stamina.

8. FC : Good Forward Center - must have a good finishing, composure, heading, off the ball.

and a decent dribbling, jumping, agility, determination and flair.

Note : a good and decent type of players are depend on the standard league and team.

Another Screenshots :

League Table

e6pv78.jpg

Match Stats Val vs R.Mad

avlrog.jpg

Download the tactic here :

Tactic

any feedback and suggestion would be very appreciated.

Thanks and Good luck.

Archived