Help me pick an MC

Hi.

I'm looking for an MC with 15 or 16+ for the following attributes: Passing, Creativity, Tackling, Jumping, Heading, and Flair.

Other bonus attributes I'd like to see are mid to high marks for first touch, long shots, dribbling, finishing, positioning, anticipation, whatever else. Positioning and first touch and anticipation especially.

Any recommendations? (Time is a factor as the transfer deadline is coming up and I'm playing).

Thanks

I've tried. None of the players who's attributes have been uncovered have what I'm looking for. It's my first season with Man City so most of the star players on major teams (i.e Fabregas, etc) aren't available to me. Also I've spent almost all the transfer money so even though Gerrard is apparently interested in signing with me I can't afford him.

From the filters it seems by best options are Fernando Meira, Mathieu Bodmer (if he'll sign with man city). Then there is also Palombo, although he lacks the heading, which my team desperately needs in the midfield. Gago has been offered to me from madrid, but he also lacks heading. Tomas Galasek has almost identical attributes to Meira, except way less flair and way more concentration, and his pace is only 10. But he's available for 150,000. Then there's also Tymoschuk, but again, the aerial presence is lacking, as is the flair. Gretar Steinsson is also an option based on the attributes, but he only plays right defender and right wing back. What do you guys think? None of the people I mentioned are really completely what I'm looking for anyway. I hope there's a better option.

Madrid already snatched up Toulalan. The problem with Veloso is he's really short and has no aerial presence, plus his flair attribute is very low. Otherwise he'd be the obvious choice because those are a few of the only things he lacks. I always got Bodmer in the last two FM games but in this 9.3 patch his stats don't seem as good.

BoyledShark22

Dont worry about Veloso's height. Height is purely cosmetic on the game. It doesnt have any effect on how good or bad a player is in the air. It all depends on 3 stats - heading, jumping & strength. And Veloso is good in all 3 areas.

What you're looking for is very unrealistic because there are not a lot of players like that. You're bascially after a cheap version of Daniele De Rossi. And its hard to find someone like that mate.

Get Bodmer. He's class.

And no, dont bother with Maicon for that price. Micah Richards is very good.

lol yeah I actually wrote earlier "from the filters it seems my best options are Fernando Meira... (and others)." You must really know the game to be able to think off the top of your head who's attributes the player that actually fit the filters I did in the game best. Anyway, have you played with him. Some players have good attributes seemingly but perform poorly. How does he perform?

Archived