Brazillian Leagues

Im thinking of starting a game domestically in Brazil on 8.02. But is it any good? Is Brazil full of good players? And also is it hard to keep your good players from going to Europe?

I would probaly look to build one of the best youth teams in the world and would love to fill it with top youngsters.

Do any people who have played a Brazil game recommend any clubs with good players and if so what are there transfer budgets? Also i have no idea of any good players to sign if i do start a game there?

Any help would be much appreciated

Yeah european clubs are annoying. As soon as you think you've developed your brillaint player a team like real Madrid unsettles him and chairman accepts offer. All teams are good but I'd recommed Santos, Sao Paulo or Cruzeiro.

Transfer budgets arnt great lol its brazil fgs.

Try to get players in brazil u20s on loan etc

brazilian leagues are very funny, and although clubs arent exactly rich you can get pretty good money selling some wasteful reserve players and their academies are the best from the world. I am playing a very funny game with ponte preta.

tbh, there aren't many players who will come, plus you have a verry small transfer budget, however, with cruzeiro you don't need any more players than you already have really.

you already have a world class striker is guilherme, there are other great youngsters too icon14.gif

i'd go with them if i were you icon_biggrin.gif

with cruzeiro you don't need any more players than you already have really.

Aye in my first season i won it all with only like 1 or 2 new players could have done it with out them too.

Only problem i got now is geting OUT of Brazil i got world class reputation and even shitty english based champ sides wont take me on as im not good enough even when i won SA mangerof the year i got turned down by plymouth i mean what the hell

Archived