How clever is this game? Marc?

This is something that I've wanted to know for quite a while...

Maybe it's something only Marc can answer?

1. If I choose a new formation does it actually take time to bed in, IE, does the game calculate performances in that particular game, or is it done over a few games?

2. The same for players really, if they play well one game, does this have a bearing on their next performance?

Basically, does the game calculate things in one game, or does keeping the same side, etc actually do anything?

Cheers

This is something that I've wanted to know for quite a while...

Maybe it's something only Marc can answer?

1. If I choose a new formation does it actually take time to bed in, IE, does the game calculate performances in that particular game, or is it done over a few games?

2. The same for players really, if they play well one game, does this have a bearing on their next performance?

Basically, does the game calculate things in one game, or does keeping the same side, etc actually do anything?

Cheers

• SI Staff

Formation changes don't really take time to 'bed in' in FMH - thats intentional partly because irl players are fairly flexible with regards to formations (presuming you don't suddenly switch to something insane).

With regards to players their performances from game to game can affect their attitude and subsequent performances, be warned though this can differ from player to player - for isntance some players will do badly and decide to try extra hard to succeed, others might get depressed and play worse than ever in that situation .... it all depends on the player (you can work out the extreme personality types via. the text strings displayed in the game on their profiles and in news items if you pay close attention - this can be very helpful for getting the best out of people).

Righto, thanks for your reply!

Just had the greatest season ever, Leicester in the championship, midtable for much of the season, but then gradually climbed the table and finished top after the last game!

I must commend you on the live league table...it was between me and Middlesborough for the title and at one point they were losing, so all I needed was a draw, so I changed my style of play - this wouldn't be possible in FMH07. Really added to the excitement! Shame I finished on 99 points with 99 goals scored icon_frown.gif

Archived