So you think your better do you?

We have all been there, watching football with your mates, when one of your team does something rubbish and we start shouting abuse at him saying we could play better than him.

Well here is your chance. I am looking for 10 players (21 if enough signups) to take their place in my new premier league team.

If just 10 signup. they will all be regulars.. if 21 then each person will play alternatively.

if you interested

post up here what position so everyone can see whats left

ill pm you with my email so you can send me a database or word doc with all your stats, etc...

ill add you to the database and post your screenie when the game is set up. (if you want your details blocked out on the screenie. let me know. ie. dob. etc.)

Ill review how the team is doing every monday...

Team: Can We Cut It FC

Team Replacing: Man Utd (Because they are in all the competitions)

Formation: 4-4-2

Team 1:

GK coldkohmew

RB BenArsenal

CB PRDH

CB ssestig

LB antfm08

RW Chimpos

CM james-99

CM JohnyBoy

LW dipdees123

ST rberbe2002

ST 1690tommy1690

Team 2:

GK Funbags

RB CowSimao

CB spartans5

CB rsk360

LB pnefc22

RW kashmirshazad

CM Greasy Chip Butty

CM jozzer-1234

LW Jack Rudd

ST Goals53

ST m1234566778

What control do we have over what our attributes are, and things like that?

you have full control over your whole database. i sent you my email address in a pm.. send me the details of all the attributes, positions, preferred moves, etc.. basically if you put ur self in the database, whatever you would put in it.. and then ill add it to mine.. and put up ur profile.

you have full control over your whole database. i sent you my email address in a pm.. send me the details of all the attributes, positions, preferred moves, etc.. basically if you put ur self in the database, whatever you would put in it.. and then ill add it to mine.. and put up ur profile.

Right you want us to send attributes, but wouldn't we just want everyone as 20 if you get complete choice, or is it like other signups, 5 attributes at 20 etc, would make it fairer

Right you want us to send attributes, but wouldn't we just want everyone as 20 if you get complete choice, or is it like other signups, 5 attributes at 20 etc, would make it fairer

the idea is the people have to be trueful and give their proper attributes, so i was hoping people would be sensible and give proper attributes, like i have never ever been injured playing any sport before, so my injury proness is 1, i can sprint a bit so say pace is 9 or 10.. and so on. not just o this 20 that 20. etc... i would expect to see maybe 1, 2 at the most 20s and thats it.

i need people to be trueful otherwise the whole idea of..

can i cut it as a premiership player goes out the window

the idea is the people have to be trueful and give their proper attributes, so i was hoping people would be sensible and give proper attributes, like i have never ever been injured playing any sport before, so my injury proness is 1, i can sprint a bit so say pace is 9 or 10.. and so on. not just o this 20 that 20. etc... i would expect to see maybe 1, 2 at the most 20s and thats it.

i need people to be trueful otherwise the whole idea of..

can i cut it as a premiership player goes out the window

ye i see your point and kinda understand now, but its probs easier just to set 5 attributes high (15-20) and then leave the rest to randomize.

ye i see your point and kinda understand now, but its probs easier just to set 5 attributes high (15-20) and then leave the rest to randomize.

well ill leave it up to the individual to choose which ones to randomise. easier that way,.

Can i be Goalkeeper for team 2 and depending on what CA your giving just give me 0 in everything so its random attributes and are you gonna give Pa's of -10 or something?

i was thinking. pa 200 and 100 for the other 4.. so all players on the team are equal..

pm me some details, like name, nation, dob, foot, fav/nonfav clubs/people and your goaley attributes please

Archived