Gremio FM 08 Advice

jams1234

Hello all:thup:

I have just started a new game as Gremio FBPA, in Brazil.

I've only played in Brazil on 08 once or twice, so cannot really remember it that well.

Could people please help me with recommended squad line-up and suggested transfer targets, also a possible tactic please?

Here is the squad:

15zle8n.jpg

24m5lwz.jpg

Any advice or suggestions welcomed :thup:

Okay, the best thing about Brazil is the competitiveness and the fact you can pick up players quite cheaply.

Kardec should be useful if you can get him. As far as I can remember Gremio have a pretty competitive squad, you will have to go through each member and look at there stats and see but I'm sure there squad isn't too bad.

Rafael Carioca should be good, Eduardo from Botafogo is it? R.Forster and Ramon are useful. Look at loans, Bernado from Cruzerio for example or even Tales or Walter from Internacional. Dentinho and Leyrielton are useful too.

You should be able to find some good free players too; I think Cocito is one of them.

What formation are you planning on using? 4-2-2-2?

I think more like a 4-1-1-3-2, with Carioca as the DM, and Mattione and Pico as the respective full-backs. Eduardo Costa as the CM, other positions I'm not sure on atm.

Thanks again :)

Archived