Away games Question for FM gurus

Why in 9.3 every home game is so easy to win and a away games are ridiculously hard.

I tried every tactic, to attack, to counter attack to defend the whole game but nothing helps.

Any advices?

Is it just a problem with our tactics or it is a problem in the game?

This game is unplayable if you are not a top side. Every time someone attack you it is simply impossible to defend. IMO defending is flawed (IMO defenders positioning is flawed big time) and when anyone attacks it is impossible to defend properly.

When defending players are behaving stupidly and no player should be able to run past two players without being tackled especially if he is not skilled enough.

Thay made it unbalanced in patch 9.0.3, there is no denying that. Good example for that, my first season with Espanyol. Home and away matches against Athletico Madrid that finished 3rd in that season (I was 12th). Home game, 2-0 win for me after great controlled performance. Away game 2-0 loss, ok, that doesnt seem so weird, but shots in that away match were 31(17)-1(0) for AM!!! It was like watching amateur junior team playing against them. Nothing like that NEVER happens in top level football. SI can say whatever they want about the game being good reflection to real life scores but the fact is that game is gone wrong direction now. And what about Barcelonas home record in that season 19-0-0, with goal difference 62-7...:D Real Betis 17-1-1. Best match engine in fM history it might be, but balanced it is not!

Archived