What's wrong with this?

Sorry, but just wanted to quickly ask, and if you know whats wrong, do you mind correcting it for me?

"PLAYER""Barry" "Breen" "Aldershot Town" "Darren" "Behcet" "1986" "95" "125" "Yeovil Town"

"PLAYER""Dean" "Bouzanis" "Liverpool" "Nikolay" "Mihaylov" "1988" "100" "" ""

"PLAYER""Jay" "Spearing" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "" "156" ""

"PLAYER""Lee" "Peltier" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "100" "135" ""

"PLAYER""Darren" "Tinson" "Altrincham" "Jack" "Hobbs" "1988" "105" "160" "Liverpool"

"PLAYER""David" "Farrell" "Burton Albion" "Nabil" "El Zhar" "1986" "100" "160" "Liverpool"

"PLAYER""Paul" "Stonehouse" "Forest Green Rovers" "Besian" "Idrizaj" "" "95" "155" "Liverpool"

Sorry, but just wanted to quickly ask, and if you know whats wrong, do you mind correcting it for me?

"PLAYER""Barry" "Breen" "Aldershot Town" "Darren" "Behcet" "1986" "95" "125" "Yeovil Town"

"PLAYER""Dean" "Bouzanis" "Liverpool" "Nikolay" "Mihaylov" "1988" "100" "" ""

"PLAYER""Jay" "Spearing" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "" "156" ""

"PLAYER""Lee" "Peltier" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "100" "135" ""

"PLAYER""Darren" "Tinson" "Altrincham" "Jack" "Hobbs" "1988" "105" "160" "Liverpool"

"PLAYER""David" "Farrell" "Burton Albion" "Nabil" "El Zhar" "1986" "100" "160" "Liverpool"

"PLAYER""Paul" "Stonehouse" "Forest Green Rovers" "Besian" "Idrizaj" "" "95" "155" "Liverpool"

Basically, I was trying to make Darren Behcet for Yeovil as he is not on there, so I went to a lower league club, picked out someone I'd never heard of an changed his name and stats.

I was trying to chnage Dean Bouzanis to Nikolay Mihaylov as Niko is a more famous young Liverpool goalkeeper. With Jay Spearing and Lee Peltier I was just making their stats a bit better. Then finally with Darren Tinson, David Farrell and Paul Stonehouse, I was trying to make Jack Hobbs, Nabil El Zhar and Besian Idrizaj.

The only solution I can think of is keep them all at their clubs and sign them at the start. But I don't see why the Darren Behcet change didn't work as Yeovil have enough space in their squad.

Anyone know?

Tried that, and even did the changes agin, still won't work.

Heres my changes just in case I've made a mistake.

"PLAYER""Barry" "Breen" "Aldershot Town" "Darren" "Behcet" "1986" "95" "125" "Yeovil"

"PLAYER""Jay" "Spearing" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "" "160" ""

"PLAYER""Lee" "Peltier" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "100" "150" ""

"PLAYER""Paul" "Stonehouse" "Forest Green Rovers" "Besian" "Idrizaj" "" "" "" "Liverpool"

"PLAYER""Besian" "Idrizaj" "Forest Green Rovers" "" "" "" "95" "155" "Liverpool"

"PLAYER""Fernando" "Torres" "Liverpool" "" "" "" "180" "197" ""

Anyone know, Mark?

I cant see any reason why it wouldn't work... you are using FMH2008 aren't you?!

if yes. All I can then suggest is that you post a exact step by step process your following, from beginning to end of how and what exactky your doing. see if we can spot anything that way...

Archived