Top Rated Training on 9.3

Hi All,

Im currently on my long term game and i had setup my training a while ago and they were all at the highest rating. After leaving it for a good while and not touching i notice that alot of the categories have gone down to 4 star. `I know that coaches attributes change also but they all have the minimum requirement in order to have top rated training.

What else contributes to having top rated training? Every year i improve the training facilities so they are better now then when i first managed to get top rated training.

Many Thanks

I have my own schedules which im happy with but i signed some coaches a few seasons back and assigned each of them to one particular training session - shooting, set pieces etc.

They all had 7 stars at one stage but they have all gone down down and im wondering why. Their attributes havent gone down so that isnt the reason.

What else causes this?

I have my own schedules which im happy with but i signed some coaches a few seasons back and assigned each of them to one particular training session - shooting, set pieces etc.

They all had 7 stars at one stage but they have all gone down down and im wondering why. Their attributes havent gone down so that isnt the reason.

What else causes this?

If you are using the new 9.03 patch then it is to do with that. The stats attributed to make a good coach are not the same as pre 9.03. There are not as many 7 star coaches on that patch, so you may have to start again with regards to your staff. There are plenty of discussions on this site if you have a look. Hope that helps

Actually there are very little 7 star coaches in the world gaming world (medium size DB). There are categories where there is none, at least that can be hired.

Which makes this area a lot more logical and realistic. Before 9.3.0. there were way too many 7 stars, not to mention 6 or 5 stars coaches. Didn't make any sense.

Archived