FMS CM 01/02 2006 World Cup Nostalgia Night - September 10th/11th 2005

Peacemaker7

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobBev:

PM - It looks like I might be available after all. Is there room for one more? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There sure is! Pick a team, any team - as long as they arent taken icon_wink.gif

Updated Teams and Mangers list (Unmangeable teams not listed)

Italy - Pussbag

Germany - Raptor

Brazil - Daz

France - OMDave

Argentina - WeWilletcetc

Spain - Peacemaker7

Holland - WLKRAS

Portugal - attjen

Belarus

Croatia

Yugoslavia - Macca_SAFC

Sweden - JC_101

Denmark

Scotland - Terk

Ireland

Belgium

Russia

Colombia

Uruguay

Japan

South Korea - Bartley

Paraguay

USA

Nigeria

South Africa

Mexico

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

Yeah should be able to get a session from 9pm Friday, play from 9pm Saturday.

Problem is Bob, I think we need to continue the game a bit on Friday to select squads so hmm not quite sure whether a T&T on Sat would be any use. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK - understand

okay, I've sent an application for that group.

I'll ask the same thing that BobBev did, do we need MSN messenger? or will we get an e-mail?

(The computer I expect to be playing on* has an old version of messenger, and it looks to be taking forever to get the updat)

*If we are playing in 3.9.68, am I correct in thinking that save games are not compatible from 3.9.65 and vice versa? If this is true, then I have to load CM on a different computer, because I don't want to lose (or have to reinstall) 3.9.65.

also, while I think I will be able to do this today, but I'm still not sure about tomorrow. The timing just isn't really good (mid-afternoon here), if I don't make it back, will my manager be on holiday?

No you dont need MSN messenger, but you might need a download if you use Netscape.

I think moving to the opening game is the best option tbh, it saves time and hassle. If you can't make the session tonight, you can still play but it just means you wont be able to actually pick your squad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by attjen:

okay, I've sent an application for that group.

I'll ask the same thing that BobBev did, do we need MSN messenger? or will we get an e-mail?

(The computer I expect to be playing on* has an old version of messenger, and it looks to be taking forever to get the updat)

*If we are playing in 3.9.68, am I correct in thinking that save games are not compatible from 3.9.65 and vice versa? If this is true, then I have to load CM on a different computer, because I don't want to lose (or have to reinstall) 3.9.65.

also, while I think I will be able to do this today, but I'm still not sure about tomorrow. The timing just isn't really good (mid-afternoon here), if I don't make it back, will my manager be on holiday? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah put him on hols fore you leave, will be fine. Unlike club management at least he cant buy or sell anyone! And yes versions have to be the same.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daz the Imp:

I can't see the smiley face and the download still hasn't started icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's know to have some problems, as stated by some

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> <bagpuss>: i hate msn chat took 5 attempts to install let alone get in

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daz the Imp:

Well, I'm on attempt number four...no box is coming up for me to even click 'yes' atm icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you blocking pop-ups?

Probably, and I'm not sure how to go about un-blocking themicon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What browser are you using?

Internet Explorer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assuming you're on XP SP2, it should complain about downloading some active-X element below the address bar, i think you can unblock pop-ups from in the same place. A new bar automaticly shows up if it's blocking something iirc.

God, I didn't think something this ridiculous would stop me getting in. I hope I'm not holding everyone up...

It's still not coming up. Just tells me downlaod is in progress. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No idea why it's not working icon_frown.gif

Kindly take the following rules into account:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Use of manager passwords is strictly forbidden.

<LI>Nobody can enter the game, at any time, without getting clearance to do so from the host

<LI>No entering the player search screen during human-managed matched

Archived