FMS CM 01/02 2006 World Cup Nostalgia Night - September 10th/11th 2005

Peacemaker7

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so ****ed off. icon_frown.gif

I had everything ready to go, and then in quick succession I screwed up my e-mail to PM, lost my connection, and lost my chance to get my team set up.

Now I will almost certainly miss today and tomorrow (today for a trip, and tomorrow for an actual football match).

It was just enough to give me a taste of online play, and now I think I've missed my best chance.

Grrr....

As regards tonights session:

We will kick off at 9pm, 10 minutes max to complete squad preparations. Those who missed last nights session will be unable to pick their squads as these have now been finalised.

So far I have only received tactics from bob, wlkras and pussbag. You have until 8.30pm to send me a tactic if you so wish to the email in my profile. I will not be buggering about with tactics after that time, you have been warned.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raptor:

When is the game open? I'd like to take some notes for my brief story on this. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be open when I can be buggered getting there icon_razz.gif

Ok deadline for sending tactics has passed. If you sent one, you can find it when you load the tactics screen by typing C:\yourfmsname where yourfmsname equals the name you use on these forums, all in small letters.

If you didn't send a tactic then tough, but you will still have a folder where you can save any you make.

Game will be up in bout 10-15 mins.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daz the Imp:

Quick question. If a game is going on and I want to look at details of my previous game will that be possible without holding anything up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.

Archived