Homegrown Players - Tottenham Style

Scott W51

The aim of this story is to get rid of all foreign players at tottenham and replace them with British players

TOTTENHAM HIRE WITTMANN

Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has hired unknown English manager Scott Wittmann to look after the clubs future. Wittmann Said " it is a dream come true for me. I have always wanted to manage a big club. I will only be bringing players of high quality from Britain to this club." Some Tottenham fans have showed their disgust at the appointment by Not renewing season tickets and protesting outside the clubs ground

Who are we getting rid of gaffer?" asked Kevin Bond

"All Foreign players" I replied.

" These are the players i want to leave.

Carlo Cudicini

Vedran Corluka

Roman Pavulychenko

Heurelho Gomes

Didier Zokora

Luka Modric

Pascal Chimbonda

Benoit Assou Ekotto

Gilberto

Wilson Palacios

Giovanni Dos Santos" I announced

" Will be quite hard to fill the squad back up" Replied Kevin

" Not with my contacts" I said with a sneaky smile.

"

PALACIOS MOVES ON LOAN TO SHAKTAR

Tottenham's new defensive midfielder Wilson Palacios has stunned Clubs fans by going out on loan to Ukrainian Club Shakhtar Donetsk. The Honduran playmaker says he was insulted by the clubs new rookie manager Scott Wittmann and insists he can not work under these circumstances. Palacios said " I can't work under him. He is a terrible manager and will surely get the sack. If he gets the sack i will come back. If he does not get the sack i will not come back. Its simple. Meanwhile Wittmann woll be hoping to prove Palacios wrong by qualifying for the champions league

Mexican Star Leaves White hart lane

Mexican striker Giovanni Dos Santos has left Tottenham to go on loand to other English premier league club Sunderland. Sunderland have initiallty payed 625,000 and 4m if they want to keep the player. The Mexican is the second player to leave under new boss Scott Wittmann's new regime

Archived