"We are misplacing way too many passes"

I'm Blackburn season 3, and managed to secure a Champions League spot last season. Before the 3. season (with the same tactic) my ass. man is saying that "We are misplacing way too many passes". And suddenly my team are also playing crap. I don't know the reason.

Oh! And I forgot to mention that this happened after I installed patch 9.3.0. Can you please help me?

Tactic with team instructions and individual passing style. And as you can see I'm being hammered by Arsenal with a good and gelled team. It could be a lot, lot worse hasn't it been for Akinfeev.

369897.jpeg

Morale is very good. I came fourth last season and everyone is happy. I'm using a 442. First season I used a strange tactic GK-DR-DL-DC-DC-MC-MC-MC-AML-FC-FC. It worked, but in the second season I found that I would like to use a more stable formation as my results were too varied.

Thanks, josha007. I'll try that. But I really don't understand the passing-system in the game. e.g if a player has 20 in passing: Should he have short or direct. Or if he has 1 in passing: same question. I think this is one of my biggest problems in FM. I don't really understand the passing.

The passing Pozzati is puzzling on this game.It stumps me a lot of the time. If a player has good passing he usually is a central midfidler.I have him on mixed passing so it means he can choose what to do.If I'm playing a counter attacking game i'll reduce his mentality so he sits back and put him on direct passing so he can ping balls either out to the wing or over the top.Much like Paul Scholes. If a player has poor passing then you should have him on a direct setting. Giving him a lower setting will only mean he'll try a more one touch game which will result in errors

Thanks, Josha. That helps me a lot. I think I want to untick the counter attack-option as I want to dominate the games more. Last season I often won my games because my strikers were effective. Especially Santa Cruz in the first season.

Archived