Indonesia League Swap questions (FM 2007)

ichiboy08

I'm using FM 2007 and was just wondering if anyone has ever successfully swapped a league with the Indonesian league without any major problems? I was just asking because I'm planning on swapping this league with another and don't want to spend hours upon hours of editing teams and such only for it to fail.

Thanks!

Something like Indonesias second tier where it has several groups making up one division would be grand, but also a league that doesn't require loads of clubs outside the playable leagues being entered into the national cup (i.e; Singapore) would also be good, although I'm not too fussed about the last one. Cheers!

The best leagues with split divisions (I believe anyway) are Belgium & Turkey, but you will need about 80-100 clubs to populate them.

There aren't many split up like Indonesia (which is a great league to play in). Germany has regional leagues, but again, you'll need a lot of clubs (about 200+ to memory).

The easiest leagues to swap into are Isreal, Chilie, Peru, Uruguay, S-League, A-League, and even Poland isn't too hard.

Are you planning on making a super league, or activating a new nation?

I'm thinking of activating a new nation, like Thailand or the Philippines, which I've done before but just got tired of playing the same teams three times a season.

Think I'll try out Turkey (good call by the way), but have you ever had problems with swapping in this league?

Thanks bud!

Turkey can be fickle, so just be really careful, make sure you save the file regularly and keep testing it.

I don't think there are enough teams in Thailand or the Philippines to populate the Turkish league.

Try the Isreali league, it only needs about 36 teams to make it playable (12 in Prem, 12 in Second, & 12 in lower)

Best of luck mate, let us know how you get on.

Archived