Teams with no money

Hi,

I have been playing for just a short time and have been pretty successful with West Ham Utd.

I decided to play the New Zealand Knights in the Australian A-League (I am a kiwi). I see that the board's expectations are to improve the club's squad during the year, however they have given me 0 money to do this.

My players values probably average about 30k maybe. What can I do achieve this goal? Just try to dump my more useless guys on the transfer market?

Cheers

Tony

Hi,

I have been playing for just a short time and have been pretty successful with West Ham Utd.

I decided to play the New Zealand Knights in the Australian A-League (I am a kiwi). I see that the board's expectations are to improve the club's squad during the year, however they have given me 0 money to do this.

My players values probably average about 30k maybe. What can I do achieve this goal? Just try to dump my more useless guys on the transfer market?

Cheers

Tony

Have a look in the free transfer's, see who is value'd and is possibly a better player than the ones you have, also try sign a few of the feee older stars from the premiership,serie A, La Liga, to boost your revenue in shirt sales and ability?

Lower the wage bill by getting rid of anyone who isnt gonna cut it and can be released on a free(no cost to you)

It's not completely hopeless. In my San Marino game, I had about the same situation (though a less ambitious board: just staying clear of relegation was good enough).

First season, it's mainly looking at a few free transfers and some loan deals. Be very careful with your wage bill or your finances will get shot. Until you get a few successes, wage bill will probably be more of a problem than transfer budget. Even if you had the transfer kitty full, you wouldn't be able to offer the wages your super duper players would like.

There'll be plenty of players in around december whose contracts will run out in half a year. Pick a few good ones to approach and see if you can sign a couple while staying within the wage bill. This number will probably also increase a little over time. And will jump if you win promotion or a trophy.

Good luck!

(San Marino, started in Serie C1/B, currently 2017-ish, onetime winner of both Italian cup and UEFA cup, currently a consistent top three Serie A finisher for the past three or four years. Never won a league title yet though)

Try the Suger Daddy its ace you get about 6m for a conference 10m for leagues 1 and 2

20m for championship and 59m for premierleague

Archived