Creating the dream team

ste manders

Hi

Just wondered if someone could help, I'm creating my Saturday league team and putting them in the blue square north. I've put the players rating to quality players but I've put the bank balance as 10k. So the club is not in a good health financialy. If say man utd offer biggish money for a player, will the chairman accept it without asking you?

Also I have put the stadium as a 500 non seater. When the team climbs the leagues and earn more money will the board extend the ground or move stadiums even though I have not set a stadium move or extension for the future in the editor?

Basically should I give the team extra money and set a stadium extension or move for the future to solve problems that may occur?

Any help is welcome cheers.

Yes, the chairman will almost assuredly accept without asking you. He will probably do it for very little money, too. I tried this before by giving a 3rd div german side a bunch of -10 kids, but no other improvements. By the end of my first year, the chairman (20 ambition, 20 patience) had sold off 20 of the 23 kids.

you can set the players asking prices to 0 so clubs like Manure will bid 0 and the chairman will not accept any bids.

Also, with your stadium, it depends on what you have set the expansion capacity to on your created stadium. If you've set it to say 10,000 then it couldn't be expanded any further than 10,000. After that, if your finances are healthy and you're filling the stadium, then they will feel they need to build a new stadium.

Ok then thanks for that. I've started the season the the blue square north, the club is a semi-pro club with 500k in the bank. I've gave about 7 players full time contracts the rest said the would prefer part time ones though. Most of the players are valued at 1k and there's been no teams sniffing aroud of as yet. Got to 15th September for the f.a cup draw and was not entered. Bit gutted due to money would have came in. Does anyone know if I can send the database to a friend as he wants to play the save aswel?

Thanks

Ok then thanks for that. I've started the season the the blue square north, the club is a semi-pro club with 500k in the bank. I've gave about 7 players full time contracts the rest said the would prefer part time ones though. Most of the players are valued at 1k and there's been no teams sniffing aroud of as yet. Got to 15th September for the f.a cup draw and was not entered. Bit gutted due to money would have came in. Does anyone know if I can send the database to a friend as he wants to play the save aswel?

Thanks

Yea, you can send it in the same way you send any file. Just realize that it may take a while over a slow connection, since it is rather large.

As far as the FA cup goes, I'm pretty sure it's a time thing. How long has your club been around? In other words, what did you set as its starting/creation date?

I finished the 1st season and got promoted to the blue square prem. Putting the asking price to £0 seems to work so far. Second season and still not in the fa cup. I put the team as founded in 2007. When I go into the game it says the team is semi-pro. I have offered every player and staff new full time contracts improving on there part time ones. And it still says semi-pro. I'm guessing this might change if I get into the football league though.

I finished the 1st season and got promoted to the blue square prem. Putting the asking price to £0 seems to work so far. Second season and still not in the fa cup. I put the team as founded in 2007. When I go into the game it says the team is semi-pro. I have offered every player and staff new full time contracts improving on there part time ones. And it still says semi-pro. I'm guessing this might change if I get into the football league though.

That's correct, you'll go professional when you get into league two. You should've just edited a current team instead of creating a new one if you wanted to be in the FA cup

Archived