Lucas Leiva

bow wow

Lucas isnt pants in real life, just young and inexperienced.

He was a real prospect when he was in Brazil. Sadly, I dont think he will make it while at Liverpool, but with the right move he could realise his potential.

completly overrated in game and irl , fair enough he was serie a top goal scorer in brazil , but hes too lightweight, at the wrong club being guided by the wrong manager

He was never top goal scorer in Série A to my knowledge, he won the Bola de Ouro award but he only scored four goals for Grêmio so I doubt he was ever a top goal scorer for them. He has plenty of time to get better, he’s hardly the worst player.

Let’s keep this to Lucas in FM though.

Amazing with some post here saying Lucas is not a good player. I am no Liverpool fan but nor am I blind, Lucas, the real player is totally class as a midfielder at that young age and Benitez, having got Maschrano and Alonso, saw through this and got him.

Definitely not 'absolutely pants' in real life. Unbelievable.

Benitez also signed Andriy Voronin, Jermaine Pennant and David N'Gog who are all poor in the EPL, going back to Lucas I feel he'll leave soon now that Rafa has some pennies to spend in summer, either way he's bossing my midfield in my Liverpool game.

Archived