League/team Logo's have stopped showing up

Jakamack

My League/team Logo's have dissapeared,

what i mean is,

they have gone back to the old crests, say, Man City is just a light blue crest, (like when you start up football manager for the first time)

I had all the proper team logos loaded up all fine, then when i tried to load a skin (failed) they disapeared,

i still have them loaded on my computer, but can some body please tell me what has to be ticked and un ticked n all that for them to show up?

im sure its just somthing like that,

well, it bassicly went straight back to how it starts off,

all logos lost :/

it really dose make the game alot better with the proper logo's and its very annoying,

im just not sure what im doing wrong, ill try and get a pic up for you soon.

If you load the game, go into the preferences menu -> General, at the bottom is a section called User Data, make sure this points to where your graphics, skins, saved games etc... are, my location is:

userdatafolderll0.jpg

Just make sure the logos are in the graphics folder within the folder that is shown above for your game, or you can change it by clicking the change button, then browse to your old Football Manager 2009 folder location if you previously moved it. (Just don't select the folder that you installed FM09 into - the one in the program files folder).

Archived