Cardiff FC Assymetrical trouble

11v11

I know assymetrical tactics can work but that is because the players are good. When I took Cardiff it was assymetrical but for all the wrong reasons, weakness. Not only some positions don't have good players, they don't have players most natural in those positions at all. Having said that, I have too many good players in some positions. That bore the birth of this thread. So to all the scout crazed SI community I need your expertees.

I'll start off with budget, 900,000 pounds looking for two positions. Loans are welcome.

First position. I am looking for a back up that maybe can turn my first choice(and only choice) into a back up player, Capaldi. He is a left back and the only first team quality left back at the club. Since he is going to be injured for quite a while(still doing friendlies) I do not have any other natural left back, only accomplished at best. The assymetrical problem, I have too many Championship Division quality players on the opposite end, right backs, three or even four. Need to sell at least two.

Second position. I do not have a first choice right winger. The ones on the squad are better off as left winger or striker. Again, no natural right midfielder or winger. The assymetrical problem, tons of quality left wingers or midfielders. So, who should I sell off on the left and replace them with a good right winger?

The imbalance is just mental that forced me to play an assymetrical tactic, to attack on the left or middle but then I am unconfortable to do that because I don't have a good left back. I can see setting up the team, like the famous Arsenal, to attack on the left with Pires and Henry and then finishing off with Lyundberg who is not a great dribbler but a player that gets in the box at the right time. Arsenal had Ashley Cole to cover possession loss.

well it is now feb and iv taken over ccfc who were relgation bound in the bottom 3 but managed to scrape few wins and currently 1 point aove relegation after 5 wins on bounce but lost to swansea i bought some brazillian youngsters and am gonna turn them in to a team full of brazillian flair so hopefuly avoind relegation then go for it

well it is now feb and iv taken over ccfc who were relgation bound in the bottom 3 but managed to scrape few wins and currently 1 point aove relegation after 5 wins on bounce but lost to swansea i bought some brazillian youngsters and am gonna turn them in to a team full of brazillian flair so hopefuly avoind relegation then go for it
I like that and might and try do the same although must be annoying with immigration?

Archived