Replacing Ronaldo [ Player Naming ]

joshmay07

I am in my 3rd season as united sold ronaldo on last day of jan window after a shocking 1st half of season for 45 mill to madrid i have lined up some replacements and searched the GPTG forum and have come to you guys for help on the final desicision :)

So Far

Nani - 11.5 mill (sold for 15 in first season) Bid accepted

James Milner - 14.25 mill Bid Accepted

Ashley Young - 16.25 mill Bid Accepted

Nacer Barazite - 14.5 mill Bid Accepted

David Bently - 12.75 Rejected

Chinedu Obasi -13.75 Rejected

Any one else got suggestions on who i should go for or who i should bid for to best fill ronaldo's AMR Role ?

* I have 50 mill

I would play nani there, he's been almost as good as ronaldo in my save, albeit cutting in from the left to score lovelly curling longshots,

failing that try Zoran Tosic (if on 9.03) or Balotelli Barwuah if you have the money

I would go for Ashley Young, only problem is, although he can play on the right, he is much much better on the left.

How about Aaron Lennon? Great pace and im sure he could do a lot of damage to the opposition on the right wing.

I would play nani there, he's been almost as good as ronaldo in my save, albeit cutting in from the left to score lovelly curling longshots,

failing that try Zoran Tosic (if on 9.03) or Balotelli Barwuah if you have the money

I Am on 9.0.3 and the reason i sold nani is cause tosic is on the left and on fire season after season 30+ assits a season so far and looks to hit that again :D

Also u say Balotelli Barwuah But his stats aerent very good and i have had him on a old save and he was pants my nan would of played better lol and i dont want to risk thanks anyway :thup:

The bottom line is that you should be posting this in the GPTG Forum, or more specifically the Manchester United Thread, and seen as you have already been in there, I can't understand why you felt the need to post this in here. :thdn:

For what it's worth, have a look at Gabriel Obertan from Bordeaux, he's a great performer.

Sorry if i have upset u :(

And what are your experiences of Gabriel Obertan ?

walcott if you can get him, but nani from that list

I'd be lucky i did enquire think they said 70 + mill think ill skip lol cheers anyway :thup:

Class player for my Lyon side in domestic competitions and the Champions League, on either the right of the left.

Well he is Juve on mine in 3rd season just offerd 25 mill as he is worth 17.5 but looks good with his Avg. rating and stats so thanks Tomtuck :thup:

Dam 25 Rejected dont think i will go anyfurther on this one thanks anyway :thup:

** Have gone for Nani To late for jan will have to wait till end of season have Danny Playing instead of ronaldo at the moment who is playing well Cheers lads :thup:

Davide Santon, can back up as a right-back too, plays left back for Inter IRL as well - you might have noticed him in the CL matches with Man U

I have him playing as right back in the first season, averaging 7.20 so far.

Archived