Anyone developed this succesful tactic??

..........FC.....FC.........

.............AMC............

..........MC.....MC..........

.............DMC............

DL.....DC......DC.........DR

.............GK................

My team seems to have too many centre mis-fielders so i feel i have the player to do this. But i cant seem to create a good one. Any ideas/links to one i can use?????

Could I be so bold as to ask you to try my post?

Its not a tactic to download, but in line with what FD said. There is a default for it and I have given some instructions around getting tactics to work.

You might be able to make it work yourself!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=115392

LAM

..........FC.....FC.........

.............AMC............

..........MC.....MC..........

.............DMC............

DL.....DC......DC.........DR

.............GK................

My team seems to have too many centre mis-fielders so i feel i have the player to do this. But i cant seem to create a good one. Any ideas/links to one i can use?????

May i direct you to my tactic thread, its based on same shape but with full backs further forward. My tactic been getting great feedback http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=116489

I tried this early on as West Ham play similar IRL but I find it impossible in FM. The problem is with the wide men wide you lose the domination in the centre of midfield. With the wide men in a CM position you become weak out wide, if you get my meaning. In fact SI need extra positional discs one slot in from the touchline on both sides to play this well I think.

In 08 I had some success with the wide men in a diamond but that was really due to the arrows that could curve in to the centre areas.

I think the key would be in playing very wide. If you get too narrow, the cm's will be on top of each other and the opp. can easily exploit the flanks. By setting up very wide, your cm's will spread out and occupy the space between the flanks and the middle.

Archived