Need help with Preston North End

Broode

Hey. I started off as North End and got promoted through the play-offs in my first season. I got a striker called Javier Acuna, can't remember how much but I could afford him, Yildrim (AMR) and Kronaveter (AM but can train as CM if he has trouble fitting in) - spellings might be off I'll check when I next play. Acuna scored 27 goals in 36 matches for me.

If you like to set up your midfield like DM/AM, then play Billy Jones DM, he's awesome. Also, on my game Ross Wallace doesn't get a new contract from Sunderland in July 09, so you can sign him for free then - I did.

Hope this helps, I'll try and remember anything else I did in my first season.

i did same thing as PNE, got them promoted 1st season, 16th, 14th 2nd season, and currently 8th 3rd, my signings included bojan gai assulin, mascio, lewandowski and keirisson, i would recommened celso borges, class and cheap

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys :)

I'm still playing with Preston (season 2014-2015) and having a blast. This is my second season in the premiere league (Ended 17th, last season :s) I'm still pre-season but I did some transfers to bolster up my squad.

My biggest transfer this season(and highest paid all time) is Mark Beevers from Celtic for 13M € And I received 7.5 M € for My French GK(Johan Hartock) to Manchester City this season.

This is my current setup

---------------------------------Lung----------------------------------------------

------------Omozusi-------------Kompany--------------Beevers----------Concalves--

----------Kerr----------------Tacchio--------------Vass-----------------Ziegler-----

---------------------Moore------------------------Carroll-------------------------

Stijn Schaars, Nolan,Jackson, Priskin(Very good Striker!, I loaned him from Watford some seasons ago and bought him after that season)I use in rotation.

You should keep a hold on Eddie Nolan though. He always surprise me with his good games :p I never let him go.

If you want me to post screens or you have questions :) tell me

Archived