i started as manager of Portugal and in the middle of October reading were struggling in 19th place.

i declared my interest and i luckily enough got the job

and now end of December im 9th. when i got at the club Scott goulbourne was sold and 3 new players were there all attacking mifield types.

doyle and lita have about 15 goals each at the half way mark.

and these are the players i bought in january transfer window - bouzanis, piatti, mihelic, Schonheim and stancu

what do you think of my signings ? and any players i should get rid off , and other players to sign.

I'm not at home right now, so I can't give you names for buying or selling. But first take a look at your finances and see how much money you have for spending and if there are any debts (bank loans). Dean Bouzanis (Liverpool GK) will become a great player for your side (eventually) so keep him. Pablo Piatti is worth too. Too sad I can't see his profile right now. Rene Mihelic was class on 8.0.0, but the question is what patch you are playing now. I'm not quite sure, but I think on 8.0.2 he's not that good. Schonheim I've heard, but Stancu is a different matter. After a year or two he should become a very good striker for you, so keep him icon_wink.gif

If you can give some screens of your team and of some of your best players we might think of some more help.

Archived