Best in a word!

i know there is a stick poll 'official' above but it doesnt show ALL tactics.

i one word, which for you brings the very very best out of your squad tactic wise????

i will do all the work and tally up , i just want help for me and other people who are greatly struggling.

i know you cant pick a diablo and win every game, but an edge would help us.

please dont close this as there are hundreds who will want to read it and hopefully post.

I enjoyed good succes with Knap's, Sexyfoot, Tyler's v4 & lately Heathxxx Lower league management tactic, you have to make sure you have the appropriate players in the right spots.

I try to use fun tactics that suit the players in the squad. 1st season with Lpool I used a lone striker tactic as this suited the squad but 2nd with a few buys I've gone more attacking.

liverpoolv.png

w1440.png

I try to use fun tactics that suit the players in the squad. 1st season with Lpool I used a lone striker tactic as this suited the squad but 2nd with a few buys I've gone more attacking.

liverpoolv.png

w1440.png

Hey Knap,

Is there any possibility of uploading this tactic.

Thanks

Ronin,

The lone striker tactics are available.

Very few squads would suit the above tactic 1st season apart from Chelsea or unless you buy for tactic.

Its under development 2nd season Lpool, so far P5W5 including away to Arsenal and Chelsea.

If you have the squad I can PM tactic, as it could take at least a few days to test and I have a few other formations in the pipeline.

Im not sure about having the right players for the tactic but I have quality players. Spurs (being a spurs fan) season 4 with a squad that have won the: EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions Cup, Euro Super Cup, Club World Championship and the Community Shield. (Everything!). Although i used Loversleaper's set of tactics which I liked because of its simplicity, I like the out-look of your tactic.

Keep me updated with the testing!

Archived