*Best Amc's in the world.

I have Man city in the game and 2nd season i wanna buy a top AMC to replace elano.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I have an idea. Why not post this thread in the correct place. You might just have more luck.

;)

Modric,by far the best amc in the game right now,just look how he singlehandedly destroyed chelsea,in two years he will be the best in the world,jao mouthinho from sporting,also incredible,marek hamsik from napoli,sergey krivets ....rakitic from schalke

I think that Riquelme is one of the best AMC of the game, and you can catch him by a low price in comparison to another players with his quality.

The negative point is his age, because Román starts the game with 29 years, but if you are in the 2nd season, you can use him two seasons in high level.

IMO Riquelme is technically the most 'complete' AMC, but as gstarrico said he is fairly old. He is not as physically imposing as say a Kaka but technically and creatively he is one of, if not the best in the game - with 20 for passing, creativity, technique, the stats speaks for itself.

gerrard is the best in the game by a mile he is also the best in real life

I think Riquelme can be better than any of the above mentioned (Gerrard etc)..depending on how you play him. CAM (as opposed to DMC or box-to-box) is about technical ability and offensive awareness rather than physical ability. I am able to get the best out of players like Riquelme and Scholes until 35 years of age (or thereabouts) on most of my saves.

With Riquelme your game should pretty much be centred around him to get the best out of him (i.e. do not give him much defensive duty, focus passing through the middle, let him take all dead balls including penalties etc.)

I think Riquelme can be better than any of the above mentioned (Gerrard etc)..depending on how you play him. CAM (as opposed to DMC or box-to-box) is about technical ability and offensive awareness rather than physical ability. I am able to get the best out of players like Riquelme and Scholes until 35 years of age (or thereabouts) on most of my saves.

With Riquelme your game should pretty much be centred around him to get the best out of him (i.e. do not give him much defensive duty, focus passing through the middle, let him take all dead balls including penalties etc.)

riquelme may be technicly the best but he is more of a playmaker i like my AMs to score and act as a deep striker and for this i think gerrard is the best closely followed by kaka

andres iniesta is the best AMC playmaker in the game, high teamwork, dribbling, flair, creativity, passing, first touch, technique and decisions - by high i mea 17+ in ALL. incredible.

iniesta is very good but i think steven gerrard is better as he has all those abilities but he can also tackle and has awesome mentals and good physicals world class all round player

riquelme may be technicly the best but he is more of a playmaker i like my AMs to score and act as a deep striker and for this i think gerrard is the best closely followed by kaka

His ability to score from freekick and long range is just scary if you tried him. And he did manage to score a few deep strike as well. Just lacking speed if thats what you are concern of.

Archived