B Teams in different countries

Hi guys! A friend of mine and I got an idea for a game we wanted to try......Basically what we want to do is have a B team in everycontinet playable. For Example, create a team in The Netherlands(for the foreigner rules) and have a B team in Mexico,Chile,India and South Africa....With the ultimate goal of having the whole organization in the World Cup of Clubs...

Is it possible to have B teams in other leagues? if it is, would we have to make the B teams from the nation, or would they have to be Dutch? For example, in the Mexican B team would the team's stadium need to be in say Tijuana, or would we need to make them from Amsterdam? I hope I am being clear with this.

I wanted to ask you this before we get started in the editing process. It would be for FM2007.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey thanks alot for the reply dude. We are gonna give it a go, tomorrow we are gonna create a team in The Netherlands and place it in the top league. We will create B teams in the following countries..

Mexico, Uruguay, India, and South Africa. We will place all the B teams in the respective first divisions and see how that goes......

I'll start a thread in the Experiments forum, so if you are interested in reading about our little experiment be on the look out for that. Thanks again for replying.

Archived