FC United.

Tejaswi

Right, I'm at my wits end on how to search for this one. I tried 'FCUoM' 'FC United' (in which FC got ignored), 'FCUM' which gave me too vague a result.

I know I've seen someone edit the database and manage FC Utd, any direction given is appreciated.

Thanks,

Teja.

Add yourself as an unemployed manager, the details are not important at all. I like to call mine 'Holiday Man'.

Go on holiday until 25th June, this shouldn't take too long, perhaps about an hour. Saving on 24th June may give you a better choice of teams by reloading the game then going on holiday for one day, I would strongly recommend trying this.

Retire your 'Holiday Man' manager. It is always a sad moment, a bit like the bit in Bambi, just without the deer dying.

Add a new manager, the options are up to you but 'past experience' must be set to the lowest possible which is 'Sunday league footballer'. I understand that choosing different nationalities may have an effect later on, but I trust people will be sensible with this. I would expect people to use their own true nationalities.

Take over one of the new clubs promoted to the Blue Square North or South, they should appear in this list which also shows the reputation of the possible clubs. The reputation should act as a difficulty level, the lower the reputation, the harder your game should be.

Underlined what you need to bear in mind. There's no guarantee that FC United will be promoted, so you may have to pick another team :thup:

Isn't promotion determined by the course of the whole season? How does reloading a 24th June save help? Or maybe this day is only for the teams in the playoffs?

You need to holiday through your first season, then chose one of the teams promoted to the BSN/S.

Archived