Mehmet Ekici

Fusss

ekici.jpg

Signed Ekici during Jan window of 2014/15 season for £13.75m from Bayern where he starts.

Had never heard of him before or seen him mentioned much on here before (I may be wrong!). Found him doing a search based on stats as i needed cover for central midfield. Saw him and snapped him up straight away for a great price i think.

I have also retrained him as a left back, due to injuries at the end of last season, and now he has made that position his own. Performs very well there.

Anyone else had any experience with this player? i've been very happy with him, and he's very versatile!

becomes a great player. sign him up early otherwise you will have to pay big. I signed him seconf season as Liverpool for 2.5mil and loaned him out to Bristol City and he was brilliant for them.

Same with Hummels. Sign him up quick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This guy is one of the unsung heroes of FM 2009. I play him as enforcer in midfield, he performs. I play him as playmaker, he performs. I play him as striker, he performs. Same as lateral defender and winger.

Such a versatile and pure quality player is every managers dream :) You can get him for cheap at the beginning of the game and with the right training and first team exposure he turns wonderkid for me every time.

Archived