All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost the cup game 1-3. Didn't turn up really

Responded with a 1-2 away win struggling Bolton though :thup:

Not sure what I can achieve with this obviously talented squad. Want a trophy, but a top 4 finish is so tempting :D. We'll see.....

Inter Milan

2008/09 Season

First season went quite well, Here is some info of all competetions:

Italian Cup

Got to the final of this first season.

Results:

First Round: Inter 2-0 Torino

Quarter Final: Napoli 1-3 Inter

Semi Final 1st Leg: Juventus 2-2 Inter

Semi Final 2nd Leg: Inter 1-0 Juventus

Final: Inter 2-3 Roma

Was pleased with my overall performance in that.

Champions League

Got put into Group C along with Villarreal, Celtic and Shakhtar, Won all 6 games so I obviously qualified.

But it ended quickly after that, Lost 2-1 in the first leg to FC Bayern, then drew in the second, so they went through on Agg.

A dissapointing perfermence in Europe.

Serie A

Was tough at times in the season, but managed to win the league, was all on the last day though, finished on 91points, 2 ahead of Roma.

2009/10 Season

Transfers at the beggining of this season:

99494148.png

Obviously I had a very big budget, because at the beggining of the first season, the club had a tycoon takeover =)

Team ahead of the season:

teamo.png

Was an even better season for the Italian giants, same order as above then:

Italian Cup

Won't post all the results this time, Ill just say I lost in the Semi Final against Fiorentina. Struggled in Quarters aswell, so was lucky to get that far.

Champions League

Won it this year, Very pleased with the performence in Europe!!

13824612.png

Fantastic end to the match =)

Serie A

Won By us once again, much more comfortably this year aswell:

48399442.png

Am hoping for a busy summer transfer window, Hoping to get a big budget too =)

Just loaded up FM2007 out of sheer boredom to look at my old saves.

Then did the same for FM2008.

Then started getting into a trend and installing old CM's and trying them out.

Damn I'm bored....Oh well, back onto 2009 now.

Woo first silverware in my Altrincham save, Carling Cup, 2-1 over Leeds. Old man Mame Biram Diouf comes off the bench and scores the equaliser in the 95th minute to take it to extra time, then he scores in extra time to win the thing.

beevers.png

Just signed him from West Ham, good cover and now I'm ready for Marquez's ageing problems :)

Edit: Sorry, I'm toying with screenshot types at the moment and will make my next one bigger. Imageshack seems better than Photobucket though...

My pc crashed on me right after the derby match I posted the screenie of earlier. The crash wrecked my keyboard sensor and I've just spent the last few hours digging out an old keyboard and holidaying through that 1 game over and over till I got the same result, finally managed to get it won again after umpteen attempts, only 3-0 instead of the 4 I got before the crash, but close enough and can now finally get on with the rest of my all-nighter session.

Edit:- Just played Rotherham in the second round of the league cup and we just scraped through 5-3 after extra time. My squad are really struggling for form atm, probs down to making too many signings at once. Hope to just win ugly for now and not drop too many points while we're getting our act together.

Guys is it right that if i buy a player who is co-owned that i effectively pay double for him?

I bought Christian Zapata to replace Gioda and what i thought was going to be £12m turned into £24m... wiping effectively my entire transfer funds.

4th season

Transfers in:

Christian Zapata

24 year old, DC

from Roma/Udinese

£24m

Brian Cowie

16 year old, DC

From Aberdeen

£2.9m

Jack Rodwell

20 year old, DC/DM/MC

From Everton

£8.25m

Clive Whittingham

17 year old ST

From Chelsea

£2.8m

Transfers out:

Leandro Gioda

26 year old, DC

To Juventus

£12m

Fleck, Davis, Thomson and Gordon have all issued statements saying that they want to stay at the club.

Not posted in here yet but thought I would share my current game.

Into my 7th season of the San Marino challenge, results so far have been.

2008/09 - Serie C2/B - 14th (38pts)
2009/10 - Serie C2/B - 9th (53 pts)
2010/11 - Serie C2/B - 6th (60 pts)
2011/12 - Serie C2/B - 1st (74 pts)
2012/13 - Serie C1/A - 5th (53 pts)
2013/14 - Serie C1/A - 1st (82 pts)
2014/15 - Serie B - ???

After a major clearout first season I made steady progress making small changes each season.

Suddenly last season the team just "clicked" and I achieved promotion but it was far too soon.

Just started in Serie B and we are predicted to finish 22nd :(

My star players suddenly look very average and my next group of better stars need another season or so to develop.

Went down 2-1 away to Empoli in my first match and decided I needed more firepower up front. Got a 21yo on loan from Parma and he had the most amazing debut scoring two and setting up a third in a 3-1 home win (rating 8.6).

Hopefully he can continue....

Just starting my 3rd season with Celtic and I have been really busy in the transfer market making 12 signings and selling 18 players, my best signing was a really surprising coup. I went to Player Search and I saw Robinho at the top so I thought I hadn't ticked the unrealistic signing box but I had! Robinho was up for transfer for a grand total of £0. I had to readjust my budget to afford his wages but he is now a green&white bhoy.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2cii5ts.png

Just starting my 3rd season with Celtic and I have been really busy in the transfer market making 12 signings and selling 18 players, my best signing was a really surprising coup. I went to Player Search and I saw Robinho at the top so I thought I hadn't ticked the unrealistic signing box but I had! Robinho was up for transfer for a grand total of £0. I had to readjust my budget to afford his wages but he is now a green&white bhoy.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2cii5ts.png

Why was he up for free?

Slipknot im doing a manure game and havent really done much and was wondering if johhny evans turns out good. Im gona keep alot of the players unlike your side when you joined!

Screenie of him in 2017 on the way for you.:thup:

Edit:- Here he is in my save..

2JonnyEvans.png

Archived